Recent vehicle pickup..upgraded. Need suggestions on wheels 2k budget.

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by pworld10

Only the M5 has dual exhaust for that generation 5 series.

Anyway i agree with somebody, rims without lower is frowned upon, i don't care where you live!
Wrong.
Mind giving the answer atleast?  
ohwell.gif

I thought the M5 was the only 5 series that had dual exhausts as well (from that gen).

Anyway i agree with somebody, rims without lower is frowned upon, i don't care where you live!
Wrong.
ohwell.gif

I thought the M5 was the only 5 series that had dual exhausts as well (from that gen).

after listening to you guys and doing some research I think i'll keep stock. The tint job is happening in a week. I negotiated that with the purchase, as well as the all weather mats. I'll update with more pics once that is complete. Thanks for the advice.

Tints are def. a necessity. When I got my S80 there was about a week period until I got my tints, and was pulled over twice. That car was average too. no tickets...just pulled over.

don't like to use the race card, but...yeah.

after listening to you guys and doing some research I think i'll keep stock. The tint job is happening in a week. I negotiated that with the purchase, as well as the all weather mats. I'll update with more pics once that is complete. Thanks for the advice.

Tints are def. a necessity. When I got my S80 there was about a week period until I got my tints, and was pulled over twice. That car was average too. no tickets...just pulled over.

don't like to use the race card, but...yeah.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Wrong.
ohwell.gif

Only the M5 had dual exhaust.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Wrong.
ohwell.gif

Only the M5 had dual exhaust.

Back
Top Bottom