Recently went on a date, found girl had TWO deal breakers. Didn't drink, too religious

As soon as I found out she didn't drink it was over. I was polite and waited until she finished dinner, but before she did she also revealed that she'svery religious. She goes to church EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY. W.T.F. I got the check and drover her %## straight home. What are your deal breakers?

Basically not drinking. For some reason I associate not drinking with not being able to have fun even though I know that it doesn't make any sense. Idk, itjust grinds my gears when a girl says that. "Like..... who doesn't do that?"

Whats wrong with a non drinker?
Ohh, you want those trashy, money hungry, unclassy, ##$ happy jackies huh?

at least sip a lil something...

the way my life is, i could use a girl like that...the church thing is sort of a deal breaker for me tho...as long as she doesnt impose her beliefs onme.....to me church girls give it up like any other girl tho..they got hormones too.

i cant stand liars.

Originally Posted by ownsaboat

As soon as I found out she didn't drink it was over. I was polite and waited until she finished dinner, but before she did she also revealed that she's very religious. She goes to church EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY. W.T.F. I got the check and drover her %## straight home. What are your deal breakers?
Dam...that was me a year ago
embarassed.gif

Anyways, deal breakers for me are....ignorance. I can't be wit' dudes who aren't intelligence because I'm gonna kill you inconversations...and if you can't keep up, I'mma bring it to ur attention. Another deal breaker is the "i'm so hood" mentality. Unlikemost broads my age, I am NOT lookin' for a soldier type dude. Workin' yo 9-5 and drivin' an elantra is a-ok in my book.

Dump that @#$%!......go to church every Sunday????...code for she is getting it from both ends on the regular....i don't trust chicks like that....too goodto be true +@$ biddys.

If you don't wanna go out with her, at least stay friends with her. You might wanna wife her up when you're older and more wise.

Whats wrong with that? For all you know she could have been a really good and interesting person. I guess you prefer alcoholics.

I'm not religious and I would never have a problem with someone that goes to church every Sunday.

wats wrong with a girl that doesn't drink i thought it was good thing... but since we all have different taste in women i guess shes not your type of"wifey" material...

i been down this road before...

keep her #...after you go clubbing and filandering, you'll want/need the balance...im finding myself missing on of my exes who was liek the girl youdescribed...

Not drinking is a deal braker?

I can see how the church thing would be a deal-breaker though.

Whoa a lot of you got it all wrong. I'm not looking for an alcoholic, but it looks weird when a person doesn't drink. Drinking too much is bad, but notdrinking at all is just as bad, you want a girl that knows how to drink. You know, have fun but stay classy. Knows how to get a buzz and remain in controlwithout being a sloppy drunk. Basically I'm looking for a LTR, but I can't take a girl like this to the social functions I attend, she'll seem'off.' A lot of people assume non drinkers used to be out of control druggies or alcoholics.

Whoa a lot of you got it all wrong. I'm not looking for an alcoholic, but it looks weird when a person doesn't drink. Drinking too much is bad, but not drinking at all is just as bad, you want a girl that knows how to drink. You know, have fun but stay classy. Knows how to get a buzz and remain in control without being a sloppy drunk. Basically I'm looking for a LTR, but I can't take a girl like this to the social functions I attend, she'll seem 'off.' A lot of people assume non drinkers used to be out of control druggies or alcoholics.

Says who? Your saying a girl who doesn't drink wont know how to have fun and isn't classy?

Surely you jest.

Sounds like my old Girlfriend. I wanted her so bad but her mom was such a cockblock it wasnt even funny. I was gonna corrupt that *+#

As soon as I found out she didn't drink it was over. I was polite and waited until she finished dinner, but before she did she also revealed that she's very religious. She goes to church EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY. W.T.F. I got the check and drover her %## straight home. What are your deal breakers?

The religious thing I can understand if you're not a religious guy yourself. But not drinking?? I think most dudes would love a chick that can have a goodtime without hitting the bottle. She'll never get drunk and get all erratic/emotional/crazy like girls are known to do. Also, it'll be a lot easier totrust her when she's out with her friends or whoever knowing that she won't be making any stupid, drunk decisions.

Back
Top Bottom