Recieved something from Amazon I didn't order

I ordered a textbook from Half.com, but accidentally placed an order twice for the same book. The seller gave me a refund for one of the books. I received the book the following day. A couple days later(which is today) I received the exact book but in a different packaging, from a different location, and it has the Amazon logo on the shipping info tag. Mind you I used half.com not amazon. Well I checked my amazon account for my past purchase history and nothing is listed. Has this ever happened to anyone?

In Highschool someone sent me a pair of Air Force 1's on an auction I lost on eBay

It was weird cause dude had emailed me multiple times, even after it was stated I didn't win the auction
laugh.gif

Nope. Prob should contact the place and give it back though. (at least thats what i would do)

I've had this happen to me twice. Once with a Movado watch and another with a Samsung Vibrant. I just waited a couple weeks and checked by bank account daily. Nothing showed up there so I sold them both on craigslist. $$$
smile.gif

check your bank accounts to see if you've been charged for it. i can't imagine anyone who gets a hold of your info buying a book but mailing to you, but something must've caused amazon to mail it to you so check anyways.

Be careful OP because my mom had a situation where she got free items online from Ebay even though she didn't order these items, and she doesn't buy anything online nor does she know how to use a computer. I told my mom to keep the items in the mean time in case something happens, so we can return them if needed. About a week later my mom contacted the people who sent these "gifts", and apparently the senders said they were returning their packages that they said my mom supposedly sold to them. My mom and the senders agreed to contact their local police to investigate in the manner.

Back
Top Bottom