*** RECKLESS DRIVING QUESTION *** UPDATE. Verdict on pg.4 !

Sooo, as the title reads I have a question about reckless driving. I was clocked doing 111mph in chesapeake va last night. This was my first ever trafficviolation, im 20 years old..people have been telling me that driving that fast comes with jail time and the most sincere fines known to man..should I get alawyer??im not one to post my problems on nt but for the first time ever idk where else to get a lot of decent opinions in a short time..thanks in advance..

I think you meant to say reckless my man lol

ok ok. On the real that is a felony - anything over 100mph - even if you go to court, the judge will highly recommend you get a lawyer or they will hire youone aka public defender. You are facing about to a year in jail with 2gs in fees. So I suggest you wise up boy and try to get the best lawyer you can get. I amsurprised you didn't get arrested on the spot? consider yourself lucky.

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

ok ok. On the real that is a felony - anything over 100mph - even if you go to court, the judge will highly recommend you get a lawyer or they will higher you one aka public defender. You are facing a year in jail with 2gs in fees. So I just wise up boy and try to get the best lawyer you can get. I am surprised you didn't get arrested? consider yourself lucky

427265d34323e49fe75a3578ed1f7d350b359c7a.png

Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

ok ok. On the real that is a felony - anything over 100mph - even if you go to court, the judge will highly recommend you get a lawyer or they will higher you one aka public defender. You are facing a year in jail with 2gs in fees. So I just wise up boy and try to get the best lawyer you can get. I am surprised you didn't get arrested? consider yourself lucky

427265d34323e49fe75a3578ed1f7d350b359c7a.png
roll.gif
That caught me off guard.

Anyway, you're not going to jail, just get a lawyer.

Aye noob with the pic?? How long have you been finning to use that?
laugh.gif
- what advice did you bring to this thread? why are wasting your time being my spellcheck?

he doesn't know the procedure obviously, and I am just stating what is going to happen eventually.

Now, you and the rest of mets fan go to the top of the empire building and dive straight in to a concrete .

Aye noob with the pic?? How long have you been finning to use that?
laugh.gif
- what advice did you bring to this thread? why are wasting your time being my spell check?

he doesn't know the procedure obviously, and I am just stating what is going to happen eventually.

Now, you and the rest of mets fan go to the top of the empire building and dive straight in to a concrete .

eek.gif
Your grammar is horrible.

roll.gif

<----- METS FAN!

Lol..anyway man..my bad bout the spellin, I jus spelled it like dude did on the citation and didn't even think about it..im an english majortoo..smh@me..anyway..thanks for the little advice I did receive...lol..and the few laughs too..

111 in VA goddddddddd damnnnnn...Commonwealth is gonna fry you with the fines.
eek.gif
.. I ain't from VA but i got clocked doing 88 and they sent me a finefor 1500...but i got it reduced with no lawyer and my license was suspended in VA for 6 months...

111kmhs? they shoulda arrested you. if not on the spot, not even after. you're looking to pay a pricey fine, and stand at the side of the road inchesapeake va picking up trash.

^

they stopped doing that.

they are back to regular charge like 200 - 300

but 111mph is on another level.

...but really though, why do they put such speeds on vehicles today if we can't drive it. the government must be up to something...?

Yeah they dropped mine to about 400...But I missed the court date so it could of been lower. But damn 111 thats bad
eek.gif
....Last time I was going that fast thepolice ain't even try to chase...

Originally Posted by im out chea

111 in VA goddddddddd damnnnnn...Commonwealth is gonna fry you with the fines.
eek.gif
.. I ain't from VA but i got clocked doing 88 and they sent me a fine for 1500...but i got it reduced with no lawyer and my license was suspended in VA for 6 months...

were you doing 88 in a 30 zone?

When i went to court for mine, the judge told me to get a lawyer or they will provide me with one due to the seriousness of the situation. And i didn'twant to take my chances with a public defender so I hired my own. I got off with some driving school, 6 points and like 400 bucks on fees without adding thelawyers. I paid him 1200. You will have two hearings by the way.
Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

eek.gif
Your grammar is horrible.

roll.gif
You are so lameeeeeeeee. Just stop!

Hell naw. I used to speed but not like that. I was in a 55. 8 am in the morning on an empty toll road. The cell phone got me caught really
smh.gif

well in Cali, my friend got clocked at 135 in a 55 and cop let him go because he told him i just realy dont know what to do with you because you went so fast.
another one of my buddies recently got clocked for 124 on the 55 and it seems hes just paying a fine and community service and major points on his license.

i thought in VA you have to pay tickets on the spot or you just get towed and your license suspended til you can pay????? anyway in NJ that ticket wouldnt evenbe a big deal, yea it would be 5pts a 250 fine and that 100 a year surcharge for 3yrs, but no1 would be trying to put you in the slammer or make you pick upgarbage. VA is wild.

I ain't from VA but i got clocked doing 88 and they sent me a fine for 1500...but i got it reduced with no lawyer and my license was suspended in VA for 6 months...

eek.gif
VA laws don't play.

Every time I drive there, I always see 5-8 people pulled over to the side.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

...but really though, why do they put such speeds on vehicles today if we can't drive it. the government must be up to something...?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

nerd.gif

Its an inside job!

I guess for those who like to race on tracks or private property. I'm not sure. Like on the BMW M5, you can go 200 mph in Europe, but in America it islimited to 120 mph.

I got a ticket for 93 in a 60 on my bike last year in chesterfield VA.

I was given 90 days with 82 suspended. I served 4 days straight 2 months after my court date.

My license was restriced for 3 months also. I can't remember the amount of the fine,but it was pretty hefty.

I hired my own lawyer and that's how my situation played out. I was 20 at the time also.

Good luck and your going to MOST likely be looking at a few weekends in jails. Call around to some of your local lawyers they will do a free consultation byphone for free.

Back
Top Bottom