recommend a casual game for your mobile device VOL. time killas

i hear pug G is cool, and i been playing fight list (head 2 head family fued type game) wit a lady friend.

also playing some game called word crossy (4 letters u combine and create words that fit in a crossword puzzle)

post your faves and obscure ones that we should check out.

How about read some articles and expand your knowledge

Anyone older than 15 who still plays games on their phone is a loser

Don't @ me

da majority of people who are older than 15 play games on their phone.

contrary to popular of belief, grown folks ain't got time to torch playing console games for days of binging at a time...they rather play some quick full BS while on a commute.

spare me ur psuedo smugness. :lol:

Uh, does tending to fantasy football teams count? I can’t play video games anymore. If it doesn’t make me money I don’t have the attention span for it.

Daily fantasy sports will occupy your time and get you some money if you know your sports.

my dexterity is pretty low so i don’t play any of the games that require fast synapses (washed thread lifetime member). guess it’s fitting that the most recent game i put on my phone is called old man :lol:

How about read some articles and expand your knowledge

Don't @ me
It would be great if he read some articles and expanded his knowledge on topics he claims to know.

I used to play the hell out of Jetpack Joyride back in the day.

I havent played any mobile games in awhile now though.

gal_03.jpg

Just downloaded San Andreas on my iPhone.

For 5 dollars it’s a steal ..controls can be a bit clunky but you get used to it

If you have a larger screen the og sonic the hedgehog is dope

seen some kid play it, with tails in da sonic 1 levels...thru me back crazy..that kid will never appreciate it being on a cartridge, playing it on a Genesis.

its great how that game is so classic it could be reintroduced in a different medium and still be so polished and dope.

Man, I don't remember the last time I played a game on my phone.

Two Dots. Game was pretty easy when it first came out. It's gotten a lot harder over the last few iterations though. Still enjoyable.

screenshot_20161211-104442.png

i just started playing the south park game

and check out this game called Granny

im on iOS

Back
Top Bottom