Recommend Me Creatine NT!! *feel free to discuss other supps too*

going through bodybuilding.com is WAY too annoying with all the dudes there who are just promoting w/e company they work for.

I'm pretty open to all supps but primarily looking for a good creatine to take before lifting for energy. also to help with recovery since im on a new workout routine where i lift extremely heavy 4 days of the week (2 days upper, 2 days lower body+core) also, anyone with experience, do you lose gains from creatine once u stop taking it?

feel free to discuss any other supps that you'd recommend. im using isopure protein post workout. im seeing decent results and i like it, and my brother has gotten excellent gains from it. i'm looking to change my preworkout after using MRI's black powder. it hadnt really given me the boost in energy i was looking for, then out of nowhere i can keep working out forever during the last week so i'm really mixed on it. my conclusion, the fact that i'm mixed on it and not 100% satisfied means its not worth paying for since theres gotta be something on the market that will have me 100% satisfied.

ask me any questions to get additional info to make the right recommendation and thanks

going through bodybuilding.com is WAY too annoying with all the dudes there who are just promoting w/e company they work for.

I'm pretty open to all supps but primarily looking for a good creatine to take before lifting for energy. also to help with recovery since im on a new workout routine where i lift extremely heavy 4 days of the week (2 days upper, 2 days lower body+core) also, anyone with experience, do you lose gains from creatine once u stop taking it?

feel free to discuss any other supps that you'd recommend. im using isopure protein post workout. im seeing decent results and i like it, and my brother has gotten excellent gains from it. i'm looking to change my preworkout after using MRI's black powder. it hadnt really given me the boost in energy i was looking for, then out of nowhere i can keep working out forever during the last week so i'm really mixed on it. my conclusion, the fact that i'm mixed on it and not 100% satisfied means its not worth paying for since theres gotta be something on the market that will have me 100% satisfied.

ask me any questions to get additional info to make the right recommendation and thanks

bsn-no-xplode-781842.jpg

Orange is delicious

thru research and recommendations from one of my boys whos been using supplements for years im gunna get the preworkout supp jack3d, and possibily stack it with a creatine monohydtrate. just trying to see what brand of creatine to cop.

thru research and recommendations from one of my boys whos been using supplements for years im gunna get the preworkout supp jack3d, and possibily stack it with a creatine monohydtrate. just trying to see what brand of creatine to cop.

Back
Top Bottom