Recommend me some basketball shoes (post-injury)

I dislocated my big toe a couple weeks back and now I'm in search of a new pair of basketball shoes to ball in.  Any suggestions? I'm about 5-11 (give or take) and 148-149(give or take)
laugh.gif
I did pick up a few lbs on while recovering
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
yeah haha any recommendations? I'm used to playing with light shoes, low tops, and mid tops can work, and i'm not really looking for a bulky shoe. i was thinking kobe v or kobe vi or maybe a pair of adidas like adizero's or crazy 8's but whatever shoe i do decide on, i'm really not trying to re-injure my toe lol

If you can, get a pair of the first generation of Roses (1.0s/1.5s). I have the 1.5s and they are the absolute best shoes I've ever used. Since you dislocated your big toe though, I think the 1.0 would be a better choice. The 1.5 is pretty much a more plush 1.5, but the wider forefoot in the 1.5 might throw you off a bit. The 1.0's more like a glove so if you don't want any extra room in your forefoot, go with that. There's a little less give when it comes to cushioning though. One thing though is that the soles (PureMotion), might be a bit uncomfortable for you during the first 2 weeks max. It's because the barefoot style is "awakening" muscles in your foot that were lying dormant due to conventional soles. Once you fully break them in though, you're in for one of the best rides of your life.
pimp.gif
'Grats on the comeback too!

Back
Top Bottom