Recommend sleeping pills that work?

Ribs. Preferably hickory.

Spoiler [+]
seriously though, this could turn into a problem OP see your doctor

I suggest you smoke some trees. If your not into that, melatonin or Unisom is your best bet.
The F is wrong with you guys suggesting Ambien? Stay away from that stuff.

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Seroquel
laugh.gif
Seroquel is funny because... ?  Just curious... 

Damb so ambien is like that? I gotta try it but I guess I need a prescription? No one really answered that.

Have you tried natural methods yet? Heat up some chocolate milk and have some peanut butter with toast. Both produce natural enzymes that are a lot healthier than pills and less risk too.

For those saying melatonin, how many pills do you take and how fast does it put you to sleep? I have to work an overnight shift in a few days and I have summer class so I get home at 5 and need to get to wake up by 10 so I need all the sleep I can get.

Also, does brand matter for melatonin? My cvs has their own brand as well as nature's bounty and a few other brands

Heard about this stuff called Valarian root? Pretty much herbal valium...someone correct me if im wrong? But yea like others have suggested too, just smoke trees, an be careful with what you take!

dont start ambien, trust me
melatonin is your best bet. also keep it dark when youre ready to sleep. the light activates neurons that inhibit melatonin (which is what makes you tired) and is why everyone is saying to take supplements of it

Advil PMs work wonders for me. I don't take them too often though. You won't be able to sleep without them if you take them every night.

If you wanna go pill form then I guess melatonin or tryptophan or that HT-5(?) thing.

But you could also smoke trees.

Back
Top Bottom