:: RECOMMEND SOME SWAG ON A HUNNID TRILLION MUSIC ::

I'm getting tired of playing the same shhh

I'm talking the likes of There is No Competition tapes, Money to Blow, etc. etc. flavor. 

The shh that gives your diddy bop a few extra degrees lower before you head to the club type music...

The shh that got a "Young Obnoxious Hand on Our Crotches, Swagger outta this World, Call us the Diddy Boppers" type feel.

Recommend me some. Y'all know what I'm tom'bout.

Smack yourself though if you suggest Pretty Boy Swag. Girls are NOT on your d***  when you play that song.

I'm talking the likes of There is No Competition tapes, Money to Blow, etc. etc. flavor. 

The shh that gives your diddy bop a few extra degrees lower before you head to the club type music...

The shh that got a "Young Obnoxious Hand on Our Crotches, Swagger outta this World, Call us the Diddy Boppers" type feel.

Smack yourself though if you suggest Pretty Boy Swag. Girls are NOT on your d***  when you play that song.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Smack yourself though if you suggest Pretty Boy Swag. Girls are NOT on your d*** when you play that song.
how about this then

Originally Posted by jomitm

Smack yourself though if you suggest Pretty Boy Swag. Girls are NOT on your d*** when you play that song.
how about this then

^Shorty can get itttt.
pimp.gif

Smack yourself twice though.

Lol...

OB4CL is quite possibly my favorite album of all time.

And that does not fit my description whatsoever.

Lol...

OB4CL is quite possibly my favorite album of all time.

And that does not fit my description whatsoever.

Trey Songz - First Date Sex
Trey Songz - Lil' Freak
Birdman & Lil' Wayne - U Ain't Know
Lil' Wayne - Money On My Mind
Birdman - I'm A Stunna

laugh.gif
I'm serious

Trey Songz - First Date Sex
Trey Songz - Lil' Freak
Birdman & Lil' Wayne - U Ain't Know
Lil' Wayne - Money On My Mind
Birdman - I'm A Stunna

laugh.gif
I'm serious

Fabolous - Body Count.
Waka Flocka - No Hands (Feat. Wale, Roscoe Dash).

If you like those lemme know whats up fam and I'll suggest some more
pimp.gif

Fabolous - Body Count.
Waka Flocka - No Hands (Feat. Wale, Roscoe Dash).

If you like those lemme know whats up fam and I'll suggest some more
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom