Recommend your favorite job search website

i signed up for monster, it totally sucks.

Been using usajobs.gov as of late..and its very easy to use. ..just looking for others.

thanks in advance, god bless.

-JON

they all suck imo and from what i hear, companies only use that database when they get OD desperate.

I have my resume on most of the career sites and monster.com is where they always find my resume. I get at least one call everyday on average.

they all really do suck. your best bet is to search some companies you're interested in's websites for listings and apply directly through their sites- some of these will be found on monster and careebuilder, but many won't.

And in 6 months of applying for many jobs online through usajobs, monster, careerbuilder, and other methods... i've found the process of applying for jobsonline is very tedious and unrewarding - part of it is the current financial state of the world, but it's also partly because most companies don't wantto hire people who apply online... your odds of finding somebody good that way are very slim, and it's much quicker and more successful to hire based onword of mouth from people in your company already, or to promote from within.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is - outside of jobs for people without degrees, online applications are mostly a waste of time. And sites like monsterwill only help a certain type of job seeker.

Back
Top Bottom