Recommendations for basketball shoes

I need a new pair of shoes to ball in. I'm 6'5 and 210. I spend most my time at the three and I need shoes that are relatively light with goodcushioning and great court feel. I also hate feeling as though I am high off the ground. My favorite shoes have been LBJ2, AJ12 and ZK3.
All opinions are welcome.

I am already planning on getting the white to go with my black pair so I want something different.

the Zoom BBs fit your description, I have no idea about the Zoom BB IIs.
Do you have a Andrea Bargnani style, with the exception of the height? I know the Flightposite Is are out right now, unless u want the eggplant or the goldones u'll have to wait, or else the black ones should do.

I personally go with the Nike Air Jet Flights, if ur into low-tops then u'll like them too. Even though its been out for quite a few years now, u still seeguys like D-Fish still wear them.

But I'd say Zoom BBs first one or second one should be your best choice.

My style is a bit similar. I shoot a lot of J's and go to the rack a lot but also spend some time in the post. I think I will look at the BBs unlesssomeone has a better suggestion

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

the Zoom BBs fit your description, I have no idea about the Zoom BB IIs.
Do you have a Andrea Bargnani style, with the exception of the height? I know the Flightposite Is are out right now, unless u want the eggplant or the gold ones u'll have to wait, or else the black ones should do.

I personally go with the Nike Air Jet Flights, if ur into low-tops then u'll like them too. Even though its been out for quite a few years now, u still see guys like D-Fish still wear them.

But I'd say Zoom BBs first one or second one should be your best choice.

I definitely recommend the Zoom BB I. Best basketball shoe I have ever had. Traction and comfort is amazing. They will perform well for you. I dontknow about the Zoom BB II, but you can find deals on the 1st model on ebay, and eastbay.

If you really want something different try ADIDAS BOUNCE those are great for bball
happy.gif

i love my Zoom BB IIs. they require no breaking in and have great ankle support. the cushioning seems the same as the Zoom BB to me. the BB II feels a littlewider than the first one to me.

6'5 210 at the three?
Drive that son of a butch
in daddy. no $%@%. but get
your weight up. lol

I have been looking for zoom BB's does anyone have an idea where I could find size 14 online? Tried ebay but no luck

I'm thinking of getting BB2 iD's. How do they compare to Zk3's? If they're very similar I'm definitely copping one.

Originally Posted by Pro 7

I have been looking for zoom BB's does anyone have an idea where I could find size 14 online? Tried ebay but no luck

I haven't checked but the usual sites are:

NDC, PYS, Eastbay. If you still can't find it, then you might want to give the BBII a bit of a harder look

Back
Top Bottom