Recommendations: Good place for a good hair cut in the Northern Virginia area?

Hey guys, looked through a few pages and didn't see a recent topic so I just wanted to ask for some recommendations from the No. VA niketalk community.

I've been cutting my own hair for a looong time, the usual cropped cut. But I think it's finally time I get a 'real' haircut and just getcleaned up. I was wondering if there were any places or even a specific barber at a place you recommend? I know there are places everywhere (Landmark Mallopened up like 3 new barbershops) but since I haven't got a 'real' haircut in God knows how long, I was just wondering if there were anyrecommendations. I'm a pretty simple cut, short, cropped, clean.

Located in Northern Virginia - Alexandria/Springfield/Annandale - Doesn't really matter as long as it's not too far (further than Chantilly/Centrevilleis too far).

Thanks guys.

If your in the springfield area. There are 2 barbershops everyone goes to. Kevs, which is off of Commerce St, and Hair Talks. Both are legit, but I only knowone dude at hairtalks named Wilson. Everyone says him and kev are the best.

barbershop downstairs in Landmark Mall(4got the name of the shop)....my barber I have been going to for over 8 years works in there now...just ask for Darryl,his chair is the one to the left when u walk in.....

Marvin's on richmond hwy across from ISA... ask for marvin first chair to your left

The best barber in this area is by far my man Ali at Three Boys Barbershop in Landmark Plaza... The shop is located in the lil alley way next to the Subway...He's been cuttin hair for about 35 years... Definitely check him out...

Originally Posted by stateiproperty

If your in the springfield area. There are 2 barbershops everyone goes to. Kevs, which is off of Commerce St, and Hair Talks. Both are legit, but I only know one dude at hairtalks named Wilson. Everyone says him and kev are the best.

I'll co-sign on Kev being legit... Used to go to him a few years back... But my man Ali is OFFICIAL... All these other dudes use clippers... My man Alimainly uses scissors... That makes all the difference... Looks much cleaner...

As far as NOVA, try "Hands in Motion" on 1304 Mount Vernon Ave in Alexandria. Eric or Gary can cut

Out around the "Hwy"...Ebony's Barbershop in the Gum Springs strip mall or whatever it's supposed to be.. Go to Mortal or Shaun/Philly

Kevs is def legit. Kev or Jason def hooks it up. Actually any of them are good. Sometimes the wait is a %*!** though.

On Richmond HWY, Go to Marvins. Either ask for Marvin or Jaime:

Marvin's Barber & Beauty

* (703) 780-0145

8328 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22309

In Woodbridge, go to Lady King and ask for Sam

Lady King Hair Design

* (703) 499-9330

14849 Build America Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22191

Also on Richmond HWY, go to Walker House of Hair

Walker's House of Hair

* (703) 360-2437

7860 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22306

ALSO, NEVER EVER EVER GET YOUR HAIR CUT IN LANDMARK MALL. THEM FOOLS SUCK AND WILL MESS YOUR WHOLE HAIR UP. AVOID IT AT ALL COST

Originally Posted by sjuelz

Perfections in Centerville is good I usually go to Delmar or Tony

cosign i usually go to delmar but i swear he runs on CP time. his haircuts take an hour plus change, and when he says he'll be right back, he wont be backfor atleast 30 minutes. he hooks you up but still lol. last time i went, i went to luey, he niced me. all the barbers there are nice, good shop. the wait sucksthough

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

As far as NOVA, try "Hands in Motion" on 1304 Mount Vernon Ave in Alexandria. Eric or Gary can cut
I don't know Gary, but I know Squirt(Eric) can cut. You can always go next door to. Ultimate Styles. My homie Tone been cutting my hair since93.

Cutt'n'up in Sterling off of Waxpool is legit, most of those guys in there are good. Vincent in the back is cheap, gives you a nice clean cut quickly.

Back
Top Bottom