RED BULL Appreciation Post

The Original Krating Daeng
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know about the high fructose(sp?) syrup but what else is harmful in energy drinks. The fact that it accelerates your heart?

i never get redbull unless its to mix with alcohol. if im tryina stay up or have energy i like monster or rockstar way better. my fave is NOS tho. that$^&^ go!

I've never really like fizzy energy drinks.. i can't even describe the taste.. what the hell is it, apple, citris? what is it? My friend got mesomething called YOR BERRY BLAST and now im hooked! taste like kool aid. 1 g sugar 10 calories. mad good. and he said its like all natural 19 fruits.

Appreciated, I forgot to bring them to the dorm with me so they are in my mini-fridge at home sitting, I need to bring them out with me, because they wouldhelp me tremendously.

is this a "before the vodka", or "after the vodka" appreciation? because RB + Belve = the biz.

(PS. We get it: everything you drink that isnt water is bad. If you do drink water, the container you're drinking it out of is probably killing you.Don't need to be reminded in every thread abt consumable liquids)

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Thai Red Bull
pimp.gif
thai_red_bull_original.jpg
The originators
pimp.gif

taste better? worse?

Tastes like the Red Bull in America but without the sugar and carbonated water. and it's stronger

need to find a place in cali that sells it.. or send wj4 back to thailand to bring me some

check out the asian market ...vietnamese/cambodian/thai market ...i remember drinking this stuff in the early - mid 80's when i was a kid
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom