red light camera

yo anyone here know if they got a red light camera at the intersection of Santa Clara St. and Jackson St. in Hayward? thanks

The worst one is at Millbrae Ave next to the In n Out. Nonstop flashing from the cameras.
laugh.gif

^ where is that at? I dont know how these things look like are they like hidden or something. i know Santa Clara county dont got any as of now.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

The worst one is at Millbrae Ave next to the In n Out. Nonstop flashing from the cameras.
laugh.gif
i work graveyard around that area, and that place stays flashing lights.

Originally Posted by davizzy

yo anyone here know if they got a red light camera at the intersection of Santa Clara St. and Jackson St. in Hayward? thanks

yeah. just recently placed their too..

arent they supposed to have a sign saying theres a camera at the intersection...thats what my girl toldme...lol

Originally Posted by dano4o8

arent they supposed to have a sign saying theres a camera at the intersection...thats what my girl toldme...lol

by cal law, they need to warn you one light ahead of the cam setup...the signs and cams are huge...the 90 seconds you save aint worth the 3 bills...esp aslights are timed so the next few lights are gonna be yellows as you get to them anyhow...just sayin

Back
Top Bottom