Red Metallic Retro1

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

They plaine ro me i'll pass and cop the other pack of 1's.

youre the reason jb comes out with "peapods" and "lasers". too plain my %%%

Originally Posted by retrolover

must have

lol based on your screen name you would be excited for these...i kid, i kid, it was just too easy...seriously though, JB couldnt help but throw that extra reduptop and of course they had to include the liner design on the tongue....
frown.gif

can someone clarify for me if these were an original colorway or not? I remember this colorway way back but dont remember if these were part of the originalseries.

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

can someone clarify for me if these were an original colorway or not? I remember this colorway way back but dont remember if these were part of the original series.

this colorway is a og from the metallic series

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

can someone clarify for me if these were an original colorway or not? I remember this colorway way back but dont remember if these were part of the original series.

this colorway is a og from the metallic series
like SJ said these were most definitely an OG CW which is why i was happy when i first heard of them and saw first glimpse of these...then camethe liner and nothing against DTRT...but damn JB DTRT and leave these alone...

air-jordan-1-og-metallic-dark-red.jpg

Name: Air Jordan OG 1 Metallic Dark Red
Retail: $64.99
Release Date: 1985

the one is rapidly becoming my least favorite J. not because of anything in and of itself, just because how it continues to be mutated by JB

Back
Top Bottom