Red Starburst UNAPPRECIATION!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So who mashes these up in water to make juice? Wait what?

What? When I was little I would heat them up little bit and mash/blend them together but never heard of anything to do with water and starburst.

IMO Orange>Red>Pink>Yellow

I think the thread starter just said what he did so people would read the thread. Everyone knows red aren't the worst. Who could possibly think that? Buthow many of you would have come in here had he said otherwise?

You must be out of your gotdamn mind. Red is the only reason to buy Starbursts...

- Tical.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Red has got to be the worst out of the whole selection. I was just eating some candy from Halloween and it was the 2pk of starburst and I had two reds. That really grinds my gears NT. Don't worry i'll get a blog soon enough.
are you black? it's statistically proven that in the Afro-American community, "red" flavors are ALWAYS a hit--whether it beskittles, jellybeans, starbursts, or Kool-Aid.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Red has got to be the worst out of the whole selection. I was just eating some candy from Halloween and it was the 2pk of starburst and I had two reds. That really grinds my gears NT. Don't worry i'll get a blog soon enough.
are you black? it's statistically proven that in the Afro-American community, "red" flavors are ALWAYS a hit--whether it be skittles, jellybeans, starbursts, or Kool-Aid.

laugh.gif
yea i'm black, I seriously never knew every was so in love with red, my view still remains....red is the worst.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

You must be out of your gotdamn mind. Red is the only reason to buy Starbursts...

- Tical.

When iI buy a pack at work I take all the red out for self. I`d give away all the rest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

are you black? it's statistically proven that in the Afro-American community, "red" flavors are ALWAYS a hit--whether it be skittles, jellybeans, starbursts, or Kool-Aid.

my view still remains....red is the worst.
Then I'm sorry--consider your Black card REVOKED!

Back
Top Bottom