(((RedBones))) WE OFF DAT!!! im on this

cant front i used to be on the long hair thick redbones... but mane there extremely play"D THIS WHAT IM ON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn that girl got paris hilton sized tay tays, arms like serena, and professor sherman klump hands....... ima sit this one out....

she gotta @%# that a swallow up a g string and up top,, two bee stings... you foolin shes the truth son

i wish could post more pics but i dont want the nt staff trippin.... just google bria myles

calibeebee wrote:
damn that girl got paris hilton sized tay tays, arms like serena, and professor sherman klump hands....... ima sit this one out....

yo am i the only NT head that notices some of you guys got problems with ebony women?

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

calibeebee wrote:

yo am i the only NT head that notices some of you guys got problems with ebony women?
they downin the sisters
nerd.gif
thats ill my g

Shorty Thicka than a Snicka...
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Don't care what color chix are...

I Love Em ALLL

calibeebee wrote:

Chick is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And no you're not.

she is very rare it aint a lot of dark butts that keep they selves up like shorty
Dude ...

How is she rare?

& how does she keep herself up? She's a Mcdonald's Cheeseburger away from being seriously overweight.

I hate this new trend that my fellow AA's are following. What I mean by that is this discrimination of its race.Its just tearing us further apart. Smh

indifferent.gif
blueLAMBORGHINI wrote:

she is very rare it aint a lot of dark butts that keep they selves up like shorty
Dude ...

How is she rare?

& how does she keep herself up? She's a Mcdonald's Cheeseburger away from being seriously overweight.

i think i caught one thats got something against ebonys�her body is tight dude plus she be in the gym working on it just admit it u scared of the nubian booty
roll.gif
���

bluedeniro wrote:

there's a lot of those 'round my way. it looks nice when they're young... that is until their top half catches up with their bottom half. tis adamn shame.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by npa07

I hate this new trend that my fellow AA's are following. What I mean by that is this discrimination of its race.Its just tearing us further apart. Smh

new?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by npa07

New trend??

shorty tight yall trippin i mean she dang sure aint 16 or sum *%@ either give props or say it aint my type i be seeing sum of yall jock chicks with fakeboobs fake face all fake everything

Back
Top Bottom