Reddit > NT General Vol. Yeah, I said it.

bastitch

Staff member
NT is awesome for sneakers.

And don't get me wrong, I like NT because of the people and the unique demographic you find here.

But all the funny videos/pics/gifs, hilarious comments, and worthwhile information you find here on NT, you could have seen on Reddit days earlier.

And there are sub-Reddits for just about anything.

Are there any regular Redditors on NT?

woah, a admin/mod downing NT?!?!

nt IS the general/sports forum now, and it has been for the last 3 years.

but no, ive never even heard of reddit. ill check it out.

just came back. dont really like the format, if i want to look at info in that format, ill go to /b/.

indifferent.gif

Traitors.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

And don't get me wrong, I like NT because of the people and the unique demographic you find here.

But all the funny videos/pics/gifs, hilarious comments, and worthwhile information you find here on NT, you could have seen on Reddit days earlier.

s118w9.gif

some insane sites out there

edit: just checked it, the layout is doo doo

lol. reddit's layout does suck though does suck though. digg may be a little bit late in the content, but their layout is so much better than reddit's.

and doesn't reddit have a NSFW subreddit or something like that?
nerd.gif

you're violating NikeTalk's ROC yo.

And there are sub-Reddits for just about anything.

Are there any regular Redditors on NT?
2v9olc7.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

s118w9.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I miss Chappelles show
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom