Reducing yellowing on Foamposite clear-soles?

SeaGlow works but it takes a lot of time and patience.
grin.gif
Its not going to look great after only one scrub..

Why can't Nike/Jordan Brand just come up with the cutting edge technology of a non-yellowing sole?
laugh.gif
We all know that won't happen though because the $$$ for the company is in the expiration of a sneaker aka yellowing. How else would they sell you a new pair if your old pair never turned to pee pee? And there's the rub... Just rock 'em and enjoy 'em while you can!

Why can't Nike/Jordan Brand just come up with the cutting edge technology of a non-yellowing sole?
laugh.gif
We all know that won't happen though because the $$$ for the company is in the expiration of a sneaker aka yellowing. How else would they sell you a new pair if your old pair never turned to pee pee? And there's the rub... Just rock 'em and enjoy 'em while you can!

As I am new,not new to the game. Ive noticed while on deployment that taking the paper out of the box and placing the packets you get out of beef jerky to suck up the oxygen helps as well. Along with cleaning the shoes after usage and storing them in cool dry places
Hope this helps

As I am new,not new to the game. Ive noticed while on deployment that taking the paper out of the box and placing the packets you get out of beef jerky to suck up the oxygen helps as well. Along with cleaning the shoes after usage and storing them in cool dry places
Hope this helps

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

if you're using direct sunlight to do it then yea you'll need to worry.....but if you've got an indoor system set up, you shouldn't worry at all.
Unfortunately, I have to resort to direct sunlight with my kicks. I may have to invest in a indoor setup.
yea it's pretty worthwhile, i haven't done any soles yet since i don't really have anything severely yellowed at the moment....but i did the netting on my homies jordan v's and it was great. pretty much two overnight runs and it was practically brand new.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

if you're using direct sunlight to do it then yea you'll need to worry.....but if you've got an indoor system set up, you shouldn't worry at all.
Unfortunately, I have to resort to direct sunlight with my kicks. I may have to invest in a indoor setup.
yea it's pretty worthwhile, i haven't done any soles yet since i don't really have anything severely yellowed at the moment....but i did the netting on my homies jordan v's and it was great. pretty much two overnight runs and it was practically brand new.

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

laugh.gif

i could understand for shoes that havent been worn, but you are walking on the freakin ground. try walking bare foot on the ground outside everywhere you go and let me know how that goes. now think of all the places you walk with your shoes on. they are bound to get dirty and start some kind of aging process. just sayin.
but like dude said just rock them and don't worry about what will eventually happen.

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

laugh.gif

i could understand for shoes that havent been worn, but you are walking on the freakin ground. try walking bare foot on the ground outside everywhere you go and let me know how that goes. now think of all the places you walk with your shoes on. they are bound to get dirty and start some kind of aging process. just sayin.
but like dude said just rock them and don't worry about what will eventually happen.

Back
Top Bottom