Reebok 2010 SS (spring/summer) Releases...(HK)

We just get these pumps in HK. Like the white/grey/purple/pink furys
pimp.gif

as someone that really sticks with OG colors im not digging any of these, color blocking on them is eh.

it says respect pack for the purple/pink court victorys and the white/grey/purple pink fury.. do they mean paying respect to the Reebok Running Dual Pumpcolorway? and Spring/Summer..i would like to see a page instead of the Citron Court Victories instead :]

Thanks David for the thread...

Yeah, I don't like any of the c/w's... gimme some OG c/w's and I'm a happy man.
Anyway... I tried scanning those pages for a 'better' view... I can't scan magazine pages for %#$&
tired.gif

Some nice Furys those have popped up on Ebay recently. I need to find a good spot to buy them though, every site that gets the Bringbacks or Twilights neverhave Furys, sucks that I almost always have to go to eBay. Thanks for the pics

^^^ You guys know that all the OG colorways in the CV's are releasing right? The White/Citron, and the Red/White/Blue

reebok is ******ed! theres so much money in the bank for them...RETRO the Kemps, SHAQnosis and the white and red ROOKIE of the year that Iverson wore..i justdont get it.

And of coz the underrated Answer II also
eyes.gif

Anyway, all we need is patient but we all know this year also Jordan's 25th year with Nike....its hard to save up for both sides
mad.gif

Just picked these up on eBAY, look better than the catalog pics in my opinion.  May get the green ones or Tigers next

nice dmxfury~ These have a kinda japanese touch (surfer pattern) on them furys!! I still hoping we get the respect pack of the furys here in HK.

I haven't seen them for under 180 yet so I'm holding off, plus I need to save some ha ha

Back
Top Bottom