Reebok 2010 ~ ZigTech

Just made and ordered these two, will post pics when the shoes get delivered.
By the way I think somebody earlier said ID's were only up to size 12, you can get them now up to size 15.

I love Black/Neon colorways.
Might change the laces to black when I get them, but ordered them with matching neon colors because where am I going to find the right color laces if I change my mind later?

Lebron VII Dunkman inspired, left the side logo black, would have been too much neon green if I'd made it green.

Just liked the neon blue, same with the logo on these, would have been too much if I'd changed it to neon blue.

I have been wearing both of my pairs alot!  I wore them to the airport  last weekand they had to do an extra check on the Zigs after they went in the the scanner.  The lady was looking at them like "what the heck are these?"  I only saw one person in Miami wearing a pair, people don't know what they are missing! 

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Yeah they get looks, not quite like a citron pump fury but still many looks
Just wore the black/reds to the grocery store, kid at the register kept asking me questions about them.  Turned out to be a 20 minute shoe conversation...lol!

Wow! Those Blk/Neon Green joints really convinced me that I need to ID these! Very nice!

^^^ Those CW's are extremely Excellaaannt!! These are very different and I love 'em! idk about this design for a bball sneak.... but for a runnings?? YES

Originally Posted by button999
solid  -i like the women's ones LOL, that blue and grey look nice....

319602_z.jpg

how is the fit?  the video said go a halfsize up, i have wider feet than longer...thanks

They fit true to size for me, and I bought those blue ones for the wife they look great

Originally Posted by AJ27526

m9qfj7.jpg
It seems relatively simple to me: when one part of your design is very eye-catching, make the rest plain. They did this on the running version, did the opposite on the basketball. 
sick.gif

I really want for reebok to have a killer basketball shoe again just to have variety as a consumer, but that product up there has got too many stuff going on at the same time. I agree, the sole already is quite intricate why decorate up the top with those cutouts? overdose.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by AJ27526

m9qfj7.jpg
It seems relatively simple to me: when one part of your design is very eye-catching, make the rest plain. They did this on the running version, did the opposite on the basketball. 
sick.gif

You guys are NUTS this is gnna be a sick shoe and one that will be a classic down the line like the Van Exels or Kemps

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

I really want for reebok to have a killer basketball shoe again just to have variety as a consumer, but that product up there has got too many stuff going on at the same time. I agree, the sole already is quite intricate why decorate up the top with those cutouts? overdose.
sick.gif
QFT

sick.gif
sick.gif
at those
smh.gif

These will prob preform well and they will be durable and well made but they are trying to hard here.

I just saw the medial side with the BIG WHITE LETTERS spelling Reebok. Ruined what could have been a semi-original design and probably great performing shoe.

I tried one on, didnt walk far in it at the store obviously, but they really didnt seem "that" comfortable but what do i know..

Back
Top Bottom