Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

These are by far the best Iversons on his signature line.. Also, these are my favorite's,, Has it been confirmed that these will retro next year?? I always thought these were so nice! Any Info? I remembered these retailed for $125 back in 1997/1998

View media item 353882
May 24th is the release date and will retail for $150

Last edited:
sploosh soooooo happy right now.... hope they have the true DMX tech.... please reebok dont screw up these retros make em true DMX tech just like the OG's

If they don't utilize DMX then it's a worthless attempt. The point of that shoe was to showcase the DMX tech. Hopefully it does. Hopefully the red patent releases as well, still regret passing a chance to buy those

I remember seeing AI in a red patent leather pair, I believe it was some type of asian release. I still look for pairs on ebay. Hopefully they do those...I can do without the black pair.

If they don't utilize DMX then it's a worthless attempt. The point of that shoe was to showcase the DMX tech. Hopefully it does. Hopefully the red patent releases as well, still regret passing a chance to buy those

Exactly. As much as I love the shoe, it's really pointless to retro without the tech.

DMX has always been amazing. I never understood why they just stopped using it...

EDIT: Are people really putting out $300+ for these on eBay!? :x

Last edited:
I remember seeing AI in a red patent leather pair, I believe it was some type of asian release. I still look for pairs on ebay. Hopefully they do those...I can do without the black pair.

It was an Asia release only, correct

OG DMX is phenomenal. Feels like nothing you've ever felt. The DMX Runs feel even better than the basketball released

Last edited:
Pretty much. Passed on the retros last time around because of the missing dmx.

Gimme any color. Been waiting on these :smokin

View media item 136706

I hope Reebok decides to release the Answer III some time soon too. I copped a ton of the team colorways from Eastbay for 39.99 in 08, but I doubt they would drop that low if they retrod again.

reebok-answer-iii-3.jpg

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
These were always my favorite out of the Answer's. :pimp:

I slipped up and didn't buy an OG black pair when I had the chance. :smh: |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom