Reebok Answer 10 - new pics

They remind me of Ninja Tabi boots. I'm gonna AskaNinja if he could put in an order hit for the RBK designers. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

its kinda hot. it looks like zoom gloves mixed with atr pump on fire
"Soon as my sneaker wear in stores, Reebok stock soar" - 50 Cent

To me It looks like something similiar to the Jordan XIII rendering from Sole Provider.

I'd put up a pic but I'm having a hard time locating the damn thing.
*EDIT*
Found the s.o.b.
61488163.Picture894.jpg

61488170.Picture897.jpg

Quote:
Found the s.o.b.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That rendering is sick! Would have been happy if either of those XIIIs released, but still they shoulda made the scrapped version into a team shoe, which they kinda did with the quasi-13 teams i guess :wow:
eek.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

Answer 10s are looking okay, maybe it's the color but I like how they have some elements of the early Answer shoes. Regardless, count on Reebok court performance to once again suck.

Edit--I guess they've completely lost the energy for attempting to put any kind of cushioning system in their top shoes(?)..

MySpace

Call me crazy...but i LOVE these.

I like the sleekness and flow of the shoe. They actually remind me somehow in a weird way of one of my favorite Nikes, the Zoom S5 (gasp...a women's shoe).

I'd pay $100 for those...and I'll likely find a way to get em for less.

These look great.

they actually arent too bad, the color scheme isnt helping
Quote:

just wait a couple months and theyll be 60 bucks like the last 5 iversons
speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
spiceof life​

Quote:
Call me crazy...but i LOVE these.

I like the sleekness and flow of the shoe. They actually remind me somehow in a weird way of one of my favorite Nikes, the Zoom S5 (gasp...a women's shoe).

These look great.

B1lly,

You and me. I love how this shoe looks. I wonder why all the hate. Wait a few months and you'll get em for $80 or so.
"I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man!"

I'm out

-Nealraj006

Quote:
I wonder why all the hate

You've been around this board long enough. If there's no jumpman or swoosh on it, they're usually called "garbage".....but nontheless, I'm feeling them, and that's nowhere near the best color coming out.....

Yeah, I really like these. They remind me of the Gloves alittle.
"Work of art like Picasso, check my features... ...Always a thug/Fly nnnnn, check my sneakers...

Come to think of it...Stimulus Flight and S5 are more like it...both incredible shoes.

I see these doing pretty well for both the fan that plays in Iverson models and the fan who will wear the lifestyle versioned colorways off court.

Quote:
Call me crazy...but i LOVE these

You are not alone. The white/black/blue color is simply amazing looking. All reeboks drop 50% off within several months, so this might be the only thing keep me buying them on RD. I really do like the look and the flow of the lines. Sort of reminds me of the uniqueness of the FYW.
For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

why iverson getting hate from his shoes man. THIS IS HOT
"Soon as my sneaker wear in stores, Reebok stock soar" - 50 Cent

^^ funny coming from a guy with the "oh so aesthetically appealing" Kobe's in his avatar.....

B1LLY:
Zoom S5
If I said I'd give $1 to every person that knew the person that wore the S5, I wonder if I'd end up giving away more than $10.
laugh.gif

But yeah ... I see what you mean. I like shoes w/ hidden laces, but I most definitely will NOT be getting THAT colorway. That looks terrible, in my opinion. I'll wait to see what the black/white one look like, the white/reds, and the All Stars.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Those look pretty good to me
If they make the Sixers colorway, I'd cop
i got Air Shake Ndestrukt and Air Raid ii and Kobe Huarache 2k4 for sale! click here

These pictures make the shoe look 10 times better. The toe cap doesn't look as bulky, and the lines flow better IMO. I waited to host these pics until the auction was over. Can you please do the same next time? I was going to buy them(ended at 85ish), but the pump tech wasn't included in the samples. It was just a sample to look at and pass around, not a weartest sample. Well here are the pics...

13za4o6.jpg

13za795.jpg

For Sale: Nike Foamposite Pro in Carolina/White size 8 DS. PM me or email me for offers. Info in profile...

Back
Top Bottom