Reebok Answer 10 - new pics

It looks like a wack Nike hybrid. Reebok never has orginal designs anymore.

Jordan XIII + Jordan X + 2k5 + "The Gloves" + some other shoes thrown in there.

191368574.jpg

Don't know if anyone posted this color.
These are growing on me. Straight FIRE :pimp:
pimp.gif

Here are a couple pics from a thread in the Sports forum (NBA TEAMS MEDIA DAY 2006 (PICS) - Post your team) of the shoes in action on AI's feet:

Unlaced, unzipped, and unstrapped:
full.getty-72021816jg007_sixers_spain_9_44_41_am.jpg

Laced up, zipped up, strapped up:
full.getty-72021816jg010_sixers_spain_3_37_54_pm.jpg
2m2cpar.jpg
49brb7o.jpg

Laced, zipped, unstrapped (at least I think the straps are loose):
498bqpw.jpg

This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jellooo's jigglin! (Chick Hearn page from nba.com)I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERSgames, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Eastbay pic:

4-60985_z.jpg

Not bad. Like B1LLY said, though ... freaking 18 ozs? Ouch.
This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jellooo's jigglin! (Chick Hearn page from nba.com)I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERSgames, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

thass funny cause the last jordans where 19 ozs and the Lebrons where 20ozs.....the DWades were 17 ozs

just putting things into perspective.

^^^ And that's why I don't ball in either one of those. I have some of the LeBron III's, but I just have them for rocking. And the Jordan XXI's? Too heavy for ballin; too plain for rockin ... so I still don't have a pair.

18 oz and people think it's too heavy?

c'mon, I know people have different styles of play and different preferences, but 1 :nerd:
nerd.gif
z is not THAT serious......
I'd just like to add here that I don't like Vince Carter very much. I appreciate his ability, and I still think his performance in the 2000 Dunk Contest was the most incredible athletic feat I've ever witnessed, but he's almost impossible to watch in a game situation. He uses said athletic ability to avoid all semblance of contact. Then, when he misses the ensuing acrobatic shot, he whines and sulks when he doesn't get a bailout call. Want calls, Vince? Drive straight to the basket and actually TAKE the contact. ~SlamEd

Those look good in opinion except a patent leather in the toe area. they should stick with the nubuck toe instead.>D

These are featherweights compared to the Lebron IV.

Latest Pickup: Nike Dunk High Premium - Lucha Libre Edition(black/sport red-white)

They look really good, especially once I saw AI rockin' em.....Wht/blue's drop mid December......

I'd just like to add here that I don't like Vince Carter very much. I appreciate his ability, and I still think his performance in the 2000 Dunk Contest was the most incredible athletic feat I've ever witnessed, but he's almost impossible to watch in a game situation. He uses said athletic ability to avoid all semblance of contact. Then, when he misses the ensuing acrobatic shot, he whines and sulks when he doesn't get a bailout call. Want calls, Vince? Drive straight to the basket and actually TAKE the contact. ~SlamEd

I hate to prolong this argument, bur U GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, youre saying VC tries to avoid contact. Im sure he was trying to do that when went crazy on SHAQ AND ALONZO MOURNING. check the tape before u start dissin a great player and dunker.

i think these are gross. One of the best players in the NBA deserves much better rom reebok. IMO the quality of his shoes performance wise and aesthetics wise have continuously gone down since they butchered the IV's into laceless slippers

^^ 8's and 9's were great performance wise in my opinion. IMO if these had a swoosh on them alot of y'all would be changing your tune....

Back
Top Bottom