Reebok Answer 11 + The Question III

question 3s are nice.... what warranted the question 3 though? it shoulda been answer XI for sure
formerly shoeWUfreak

not feeling the shoe in the first picture , but the 2nd pic .. :smokin
smokin.gif

but i almost know for a fact that BOTH prolly feel like crap on your feet.

False, I can't speak for the QIII's but I've been balling in the Answer XI for close to 2 months now and they feel great...

Just for clarification, that pic of the XI on page one is an old sample. On the updated version the black is replaced by carolina blue. This is probably the weakest of all the colorways, overall the shoe looks really good though.

Oh and for those who feel like it's "busy" or don't understand why there's so much going on. The Answer XI has an entire story behind, it's about the 2 sides to AI Mortality and immortality.

Plus he's a Gemini, so they say a Gemini had 2 sides or personalities, if you look closely at the shoe you can see the Gemini symbol throughout...There's alot more story and detail to the show, but I won't bore you with it all right now...
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

Q3 > A11.

I understand the motive behind making the new answer look like a football shoe, but c'mon it didn't have to look like a payless football shoe. That's reebok, though what can you do.

+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

Q3 > A11.

That's your opinion but I'll have to disagree.

I understand the motive behind making the new answer look like a football shoe, but c'mon it didn't have to look like a payless football shoe. That's reebok, though what can you do.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

They look inspired by Preseasons.

...which they need to bring back
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

every year I hope that Reebok puts out a shoe I like because I really want to support Chuck, but damn, every year Reebok lets me down. I mean, huge midfoot straps? I'd rather just TIE MY SHOELACES.

also, and this is purely aesthetic, I'd rather Reebok completely removed their vector logo from the Iversons... I don't want to see it
wanted: 2003 Garnett All Star Jersey... real bad

turn the music up
turn me down

The straps aren't HUGE at all. Hey while we're removing logos, why don't we take that darn swoosh off of the Lebron shoe, and that pesky Jumpman off of the Jordans... >D
grin.gif
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

nitzski....

what kinda of "tech" is in the XI's?
how do the feel on your foot? are they similar to the X's? cuz the X's had alright cushioning in the heel but in the forefoot it was nonexistant, but still comfortable.

Quote:
every year I hope that Reebok puts out a shoe I like because I really want to support Chuck, but damn, every year Reebok lets me down
THE GREAT GUILLERMO
PETA CAN SUCK MY
VICKS​

nitzski

You some kind of Rbk rep or something?

You have to admit man some of these shoes Rbk's been putting out is somewhat shady...

Quote:
The straps aren't HUGE at all. Hey while we're removing logos, why don't we take that darn swoosh off of the Lebron shoe, and that pesky Jumpman off of the Jordans... >D
TEAM UST TIGERS

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Nitzki -- How's the forefoot cushion?
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

why can't i seem to find a substancial difference between the XI's and the Q3's?

damn and i looked back and forth at the pics so mayn times.

i notice some strap diff, but it seems to be the same shape shoe.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen RoseNANO FOR CANADA!

not feeling it.

the question is still the only 'bok i'd rock.
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

>>There's alot more story and detail to the show, but I won't bore you with it all right now... <<

id LOVE to hear what else is behind the shoe stroy wise and all

i just copped the IX pump for 40 bux and they r the most comfy shoe short of the Questions ive ever worn

what other colors for these 2 releases ?????

cross like Iverson.........

iverson probably will still wear Q1 cuzz all those kicks are POOPY CAH CAH!

"as I bang in the Jordans, collect calls from commissioner Gordon" - RZA

Ro22sS

yes please!
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

what2areyou

^ You can see Iverson wearing these in the outtakes video. I like the marketing idea for this shoe but the shoe itself looks terrible imo.

Back
Top Bottom