Reebok Answer 13's!

yea these definietly got some potential....but as u guys said, need to see more pics. but these black/caro ones arent bad...

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Mo Iverson's.....

I thought they stopped making'em...who eva
made these shoes should get fired!!!!
Woooow, tell 'em how you really feel...
I believe when cats get to see these up close & proper, they'll see how dope the the answer xiiis are...& most importantly, they perform!

Originally Posted by tokes99

Woooow, tell 'em how you really feel...
I believe when cats get to see these up close & proper, they'll see how dope the the answer xiiis are...& most importantly, they perform!
Forget the Zoom BB 2 then, they went straight past that"... to the year 2000" word to Conan

And the Kobe III

Except without proper ventilation.

Even some perf holes that are barely any mm's thick and usually don't work at all (due to being covered/obstructed by toe piece or something)aren't even present. So its got to be a sample, unfinished prototype. Hence Nuggets colors and produced not yesterday, but months ago. And these samemodels in different pics popped up here months ago didn't they?

Remind me of those weird Reebok and even Nike runners in all silver you see randomly on eBay all the time. And that alpha project model made for RasheedWallace with grooves and all round, individually bubbled out midsole/air pockets.

I like those...too bad he freakin sucked this season...I traded him for Crash at the beginning of the season.

yea he wore the question 3, he wore those more then the 11's.

ive never seen ANYBODY wear the question 2s.

Denver+Nuggets+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+Game+Two+Ie_r5amVxjnl.jpg

Denver+Nuggets+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+Game+Two+RxISddAfwGxl.jpg

Seattle+SuperSonics+v+Denver+Nuggets+K3CE9Ln1y0Zl.jpg

Denver+Nuggets+v+New+Jersey+Nets+oY0eA9rKWYGl.jpg

ive never seen a soul wear these..

reebok_question_2-arton20687-240x240.jpg

I've got a friend that wears the Question 2 in the USA colorway, and he swears he is doing it.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom