Reebok Big Hurt Retro First Look - via KATC

So it's February 4th, and these joints were originally supposed to drop at the end of January yet they are no where to be seen. Does Reebok even care about promoting their product?

they look ok, if they released cleats id buy but these are not an awesome shoe, reebok coulda done much better for the big hurt

oh of course but i mean when they drop people should hold their britches and wait so they dont pay more than they need to. i dont see these going anywhere but man if they slap limited on them we are screwed lol

oh of course but i mean when they drop people should hold their britches and wait so they dont pay more than they need to. i dont see these going anywhere but man if they slap limited on them we are screwed lol

I hear you brother, I keep a budget for kicks and to be quite frank Reebok MSRP won't mean Kraft Dinner & Popcorn for the night.

Trent, you have any info on when these will be dropping? There's literally no updated info going around.

still thinking they should have released the cleats, high school and softball guys would swarm them

I hope Reebok hasn't changed their decision to release these. Still not able to find any new updates. Gotta have a pair!

yeah, great player needs a release, might cop for players sake but they will have to be discounted only because if they arent beaters these wouldnt make the rotation

yeah baseball is boring to watch for sure but also takes the most skill to play at the major league level, GIVE ME CLEATS and im down but griffey 1 molded cleats would have been crazy

Like the shoe and its backstory. Thomas was a favorite of mine growing up. Will wait until these go down to under 80

The black/white are at some smaller stores here in Australia. I'm wanting the reverse, but not holding my breath, given the lack of solid RD info around these.

Back
Top Bottom