Reebok Insta Pump Fury Sizing

How do the Insta Pump Furys fit? Usually an 8.5 with air max 1 & 90's. Also, anybody know of a good site to have them shipped to the Philippines? Thanks!

How do the Insta Pump Furys fit? Usually an 8.5 with air max 1 & 90's. Also, anybody know of a good site to have them shipped to the Philippines? Thanks!

Go .5 size up of your true size. for me 9.5. but fury needs 10. and becoz furys dont comes in .5 sizing  now.

Go .5 size up of your true size. for me 9.5. but fury needs 10. and becoz furys dont comes in .5 sizing  now.

^^^ Choi is correct go a half size up. I see you wear an 8.5 in the am 1's and 90's so stick with that size. There are a lot of sites that ship world wide just google what your looking for and take it from there

^^^ Choi is correct go a half size up. I see you wear an 8.5 in the am 1's and 90's so stick with that size. There are a lot of sites that ship world wide just google what your looking for and take it from there

Agree the shoe can run tight so a bit up is safe plus you can tighten with pumping

Agree the shoe can run tight so a bit up is safe plus you can tighten with pumping

Back
Top Bottom