Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

I was told by an “insider” the white toes aren’t coming here to the US, it’s only the step over.

What!? Weird how we’ve heard of white toes and seen pics with no word of step over and now we’re only getting step over smh. Very similar colorway though, from business standpoint but me needs both no fail.

Only difference I see in the new step over compared to the previous drop is that they got the tongue more true to the OG form

It would be cool to do a “ When did AI wear those” thread and have pics of every color way of every model worn in game ( at least Question - AV lol).

But how many colors of the AIV released originally? I’m going to get both the stepovers and finals pair. Then there’s the Blk/red that doesn’t look to be dropping and what else exactly? I know there was a wht/silver low also but don’t think he actually wore those

From what I remember:
Mids:
White Navy
All Black
White Red (Taiwan only I believe)
*I want to say there was one more colorway that I vaguely remember seeing in Eastbay but could be wrong.

Lows:
All white
White Red

Step overs, finals, white red mids i think were PEs and all had the velcro strap.

From what I remember:
Mids:
White Navy
All Black
White Red (Taiwan only I believe)
*I want to say there was one more colorway that I vaguely remember seeing in Eastbay but could be wrong.

Lows:
All white
White Red

Step overs, finals, white red mids i think were PEs and all had the velcro strap.

+
Lows:
Black toe white wing
White with gray wing

+
Lows:
Black toe white wing
White with gray wing
That’s right! It wasn’t all white but with the reflective gray wing. I had the sports illustrated with AI on the front cover with the black toe white wing mid PE.
Also that’s the same time I believe my brother came home with the red toe low questions, and white red low 4, same day he asked if I wanted the bred and or royal 1s. I said nah lol. Memory lane got me feeling old

Those finals colorway are available on HBX. Anyone heard of this site before? I'm wondering if they're really an overseas exclusive...

Damn missed out! I really hope that Finals cw isn’t an exclusive for Asia. I’ve seen them on ebay and GOAT. It seems like their sources are both from China.

Same person that posted the other IVs early so looks like the step overs coming back too 👌
29FE68B3-A696-4580-88DE-687154239116.png

I think they put 3m on the wings which is not what the OG stepovers have. The in person picture make it look grey...Which just does not look good.

This is really awful. If they made the rest of the midsole 3M i could justify it. But this just makes the shoe look so disjointed. Whoever is overseeing the production on these should be canned. Thankfully i scooped 3 pairs of the white toes from overseas.

I also spent a majority of my day looking for PEs that AI wore...dreaming of potential releases. One is the I3 playoff that got bashed by Kicksology back in the day, but it was one of my favorite performers. I would take a retro.

Attachments

• 0BD84058-639F-46B0-B5CE-67DCCF01BECF.jpeg
    0BD84058-639F-46B0-B5CE-67DCCF01BECF.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 5C313C79-2AA1-4411-BF18-B4021EC77111.jpeg
    5C313C79-2AA1-4411-BF18-B4021EC77111.jpeg
    293.7 KB · Views: 63
  • E0D4A937-95FD-40F6-BA7D-6B25FDA13470.jpeg
    E0D4A937-95FD-40F6-BA7D-6B25FDA13470.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 185
  • E908A5A5-89F5-4A17-A259-DA2AA8396FBA.jpeg
    E908A5A5-89F5-4A17-A259-DA2AA8396FBA.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 266
This is really awful. If they made the rest of the midsole 3M i could justify it. But this just makes the shoe look so disjointed. Whoever is overseeing the production on these should be canned. Thankfully i scooped 3 pairs of the white toes from overseas.

I also spent a majority of my day looking for PEs that AI wore...dreaming of potential releases. One is the I3 playoff that got bashed by Kicksology back in the day, but it was one of my favorite performers. I would take a retro.
it's not only the 3M but the overall make of the shoe looks unpolished. if Adidas/Rbk only spent just a bit more time refining the shoes, they would look really great. I just can't unsee the rough edges and leftovers and nasty stitching lines of the shoe. even the kids shoes looks better than that.

Back
Top Bottom