Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Which ones are we talking about?
E95B04A1-5452-4694-B8DF-CCDD7C45B75F.png

So nicekicks is just gonna ignore the fact that Eastbay retroed this exact colorway 10+ years ago? :lol:
Ehh not exact, some subtle differences. This is closer to the PE he actually wore. Eastbay version had a white I3 on the wing and the back heel panel was black. I had the eastbay pair and i got a few pairs of this current retro from overseas last year, this current pair has much softer leather thank i remember on the eastbays.

Ehh not exact, some subtle differences. This is closer to the PE he actually wore. Eastbay version had a white I3 on the wing and the back heel panel was black. I had the eastbay pair and i got a few pairs of this current retro from overseas last year, this current pair has much softer leather thank i remember on the eastbays.
Like you said, Subtle differences. It’s still the same colorway though. All those details don’t matter to the casual buyer or new heads that Nicekicks post is aiming at saying “for the first time”.....which is not true.

Last edited:
Meh, move on them now regardless. Seems like this half 3M move by Reebok is here to stay. It’s either this or see you it 5-10 more years from now when they bring them back again. Same colorway subtle differences and all.

Back
Top Bottom