Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

therealest1 therealest1 that white stripe on the uppers of the shoe is absolutely not supposed to be patent leather but just plain white leather. Reebok didn’t do that on the OG or the last retro of that colorway so I’m not sure why it was done this time. It’s unnecessary in my opinion and it likely cost Reebok more for that detail.

therealest1 therealest1 that white stripe on the uppers of the shoe is absolutely not supposed to be patent leather but just plain white leather. Reebok didn’t do that on the OG or the last retro of that colorway so I’m not sure why it was done this time. It’s unnecessary in my opinion and it likely cost Reebok more for that detail.

Thanks for elaborating all that.

But sorry about my confusion about the white stripe you're referring to, do you mean that thin trim part above the Reebok logo?

Can you please verify if any parts of the original Answer 1 had patent leather on it? I believe that small gold part with the Reebok logo alongside the eyelets had patent leather. But did the white middle trim part have patent leather?

Thanks for elaborating all that.

But sorry about my confusion about the white stripe you're referring to, do you mean that thin trim part above the Reebok logo?

Can you please verify if any parts of the original Answer 1 had patent leather on it? I believe that small gold part with the Reebok logo alongside the eyelets had patent leather. But did the white middle trim part have patent leather?
This video shows it

Need these back:
4_117777.png.png

be254b246072f3643abdd7fa7ce61af2.jpg

Need both of those. Can't believe they haven't retored the all star games. Seems like an easy money maker for them.

Need both of those. Can't believe they haven't retored the all star games. Seems like an easy money maker for them.

You talking about the yellow Questions? They have. First retro was a PickYourShoes exclusive and then again in I wanna say 2014-ish. More more just a few years back.

You talking about the yellow Questions? They have. First retro was a PickYourShoes exclusive and then again in I wanna say 2014-ish. More more just a few years back.
I meant recently during this wave of OG retros they've been doing the last couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom