Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Were stepovers supposed to even drop? Thought they already retroed a couple years ago. Or was this some mysterious pairs they happened to stumble upon in the stockroom

Were stepovers supposed to even drop? Thought they already retroed a couple years ago. Or was this some mysterious pairs they happened to stumble upon in the stockroom

Stepovers were confirmed for June 3 so it was just an early drop by Sunika. They're slick tho because retail is $130 and they had em at $140 with free shipping which is essentially $10 shipping :lol:

Locked in
A2106C2A-6EBD-4352-9586-1ABF1C78A233.jpeg

kind of like how the omni zone 2 pumps had two og white orange black colorways releasing this month. we thought it was just gonna be the white wings pair releasing but its the black wings one

everything that is retroed is trash. the legacies are a bit better but nothing as good as the OGs.

I take it getting these retro Answer IVs to play in isn’t a great idea?

I played in the OGs as a kid and really want to re-live that, but sounds as if the cushioning is terrible on this release.

I played in the OGs as a kid and really want to re-live that, but sounds as if the cushioning is terrible on this release.

The cushioning is nothing like the originals. The Answer Vs are the closest, as you can feel the air transfer, but the IV’s feel like crap with no air transfer.

With an old worn-out knees, these shoes would break them. They are nothing like the OG. Was about to buy the 4.5s a few years ago and they felt like bricks. That's how I ended up with the legacies which were tolerable for pick up 3 on 3s. Tolerable doesn't mean advisable.

They need an insole swap just for casual wear. The shoe is structurally sound. Just buy an insole and go.

Just to be clear, we’re getting the white wing finals pair AND the step overs? If so, makes me a very happy person lol! Like a dream come true.

It would be cool to do a “ When did AI wear those” thread and have pics of every color way of every model worn in game ( at least Question - AV lol).

But how many colors of the AIV released originally? I’m going to get both the stepovers and finals pair. Then there’s the Blk/red that doesn’t look to be dropping and what else exactly? I know there was a wht/silver low also but don’t think he actually wore those

Back
Top Bottom