Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Damn Doc, I envy you man, I wish I am there to cop now! Kane, I hope you are not right fam, limited will be no bueno. 

they will also release the sonics here in January.. they have zero hype here so that's very good for me :lol: they are still everywhere last time i checked

That is what I am counting on too, would love to double up on all OG colorways. I have friends in the Philippines, maybe I can check how much the shipping will be for me. What is the store called there, is there a website for them?

Last edited:
I feel your pain my man, luckily my basement is big enough...for now. 

Aye brother, I moved out about 3 years ago and my sneaker archives are still in my parent's basement. I am torn between selling alot of my older stuff simply because the materials and craftsmanship completely blow away any of the post 2008 junk that Nike/JB have been churning out. You sell an OG sneaker or pre-2008 retro and you'll never get real leather or plush sockliner again. Just some hard plastic 'leather' and gutted sock-liner that feels like you're feet are enclosed in a cardboard box.

Damn Doc, I envy you man, I wish I am there to cop now! Kane, I hope you are not right fam, limited will be no bueno. 

Patience my bro, there is a ton of 'heat' coming out from Nike/JB during that same timeframe (and I use the word 'heat' very, very loosely) so you should be able to get a pair for yourself.

The 'Sonics' and 'Black/White-Blue' are so darn close - don't know which to get!

As you can tell, I am as excited as a 6 grader with a hardon :smile: To be honest have not been so excited about a release since back in the early 90's. 

Last edited:
sonics colorway is the best, any more pics of those or a RD (sorry if it was already posted)

Trentbg they are available at Royal Sporting House and Reebok stores here in Manila. We do not have much online stores here unfortunately. And shipping for shoes from here to US is usually $45

they will also release the sonics here in January.. they have zero hype here so that's very good for me :lol: they are still everywhere last time i checked

Thanks for the update. I really like to check those Sonics in person like right now :lol: .

The blk/white-blue pair is nice but the one's Reignman wore is too :smokin .

^Saw your Kamikaze post from our local sneaker FB group man.

Nice pick-up.
smokin.gif

I am so jelly, can wait to cop.
thanks bro! :smile: 

Interesting - Philippines gets the White/Black and Black/Blue while France gets the Sonics and Black/Red. Are all 4 colours dropping on 1/17 for us in the Canada & US?

Nope, only the Sonics colorway is dropping on the 17th. Black and Red on March the 7th, the other two I am still not sure.

Last edited:
Stuff like this needlessly grinds your gears. Make it easy for the rest of the world to buy your sneaker but purposely infuriate your #1 customer in North America.

In any other industry - Nike/JB, Adidas/Reebok would be crucified for making their customer jump through hoops (no pun intended) but oddly enough they are given a free pass by the sneaker consumer.

Why not sell your OG colourways at MSRP instead of releasing some junk Retro+ (those purple patent monstrousities) that will inevitably hit clearance racks?

Back
Top Bottom