Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Damn these are sitting. Maybe Reebok made so many of these? Or the average sneakerhead doesn't know who Shawn Kemp is or his sigs.

The average sneakerhead is a 13-14 year old cat that milks mommy and daddy for money to cop J's so he can fit with the rest of them empty-headers out there that are falling in to the hype and the marketing trap of JB - We give you crap quality and **** colors, you buy now!!! Just look at the amount of produced and sold retros last year, this is just insane, Nike and JB are laughing all the way to the bank while watching videos on kids fighting and shooting each other over some kicks. 
Unfortunately there is no coming back, this craziness that is spread around the world went too far and its here to stay, we will never see days like the old ones.

I don't know about average sneakerhead but most kids/teenagers who buy all the retro Jordan release OG or non OG colorway out there plus the majority probably trying to get Powder blue 3 and kobe prelude this weekend. And yeah most of them don't have a clue whop Shawn Kemp is, I was wearing my Kamikaze 2 sonics cw one time at Target and one guy came up to me and said "those are nice, are they new Jordans?" and also at Champs I asked the employee the other day if they were getting these and the first thing he asked me was "are those new jordans? and I said it was Reebok and he had no clue. Anyway I'm glad I was able to snag 2 pairs with ease. Hope people sleep on other CW as well

Agreed on both posts. It's crazy how the sneaker game works.

My pair from Dr Jays just came in the mail. These are truly a 90's shoe..big and bulky. I had planned on buying a another pair since I waited so long for a retro but I can't see myself wearing these all the time. This was a nostalgia purchase no doubt. Good quality and comfort by the way.

Yeah, I am all 90's every shoe is precious for me, every single one is tied to a memory. The bulkiness is part of the charm, it all depends on what you are use to. 

I could wear my flyknits trainers and AM1 everyday. Aesthetically they just look better on my chicken legs. My 90's shoes get the occasion weekend rotation when I remember to wear them.

Glad to see the people who truly wanted this shoe get them for below retail.

The Black & Blue pair is the best Kamikaze I've ever seen.

i like the majority black based with secondary colorway more and more. the coloring of the holes on the midsole makes them look complete and kind of makes the others look not so complete

after i buy the sonics colorway im getting the black/red for sure. hell i might get all of um lol

Last edited:
after i buy the sonics colorway im getting the black/red for sure. hell i might get all of um lol
Thinking of doing the same, but after they drop down in price 
tongue.gif
 the sonic colorway was the only day one must for me so far

Gonna Get Em With A Discount..Got My OG Kamikazee 2s From WWish When Nowhere Else But Walters In ATL Had A Reebok Account Last Year ...Madness lol But I Know I Can Wait On These Til Next Week For Discount But Gotta  Have Em...
EpitomeATL and certain Jimmy Jazz spots had Reebok accounts last year. Copped the OG Sonics K2 from JJ at Cumberland Mall. Also Decibel at Greenbriar Mall.

Grail status for me. Got a few pairs. Been waiting a long time for these. I am a big fan of Shawn Kemp too. Just waiting on the BRED colorway to come out.

these are up on villa.com too @ $115

I prefer the IIs over these but will cop if i spot them sitting somewhere

Back
Top Bottom