Reebok Omni Zone 1 Retro

Poor picture I know (the OZ1 is to the right of the TZs) , but they are definitely retroing this year. If anyone else knows anything, please share.

so reebok got us to get the omni zone LITEs and now the actually omni zone 1 is coming
mad.gif
smokin.gif
Reebok has to clarify to all its fans about the deebrowns then...

No. The Omni Lite is a lower cut version of the Omni Zone 2. These are the Omni Zone 1, Dee wore them but they weren't labelled the Dee Browns.

this is great news. i don't recognize that colorway of the omni zone, though. really hope they bring back the black/white (probably a no-brainer) and thewhite/purple.

great find dude!

Originally Posted by PumpLance

wonder what those pumps are with the pump on the heel????

didnt the golf pumps have the pump on the heel?

Things are looking good! ....First the Twilight Zones & now the Omni Zones ....Hmm, if we could just get the SXT from you as well Reebok....

��

I wonder where this pic was taken, I know a lot of tradeshows are going on right now. It could be from Bread & Butter. Im supposed to see my reebok repthis week so ill see if he has any info on them

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I wonder where this pic was taken, I know a lot of tradeshows are going on right now. It could be from Bread & Butter. Im supposed to see my reebok rep this week so ill see if he has any info on them

Surprisingly not, Bread and Butter hasn't started yet anyway. It was from one of the Pump 20 release partys, can't remember which one though.

From what I just got in an email looks like omni zones and transit zones will be releasing later this year

Below are the pics, let me know what you guys think. The Omni Zones come in July and the Twilights come in December.
Sorry 2 of the pictures are so small.

loving the omni zones! they need an orange pump b-ball, though. any idea if more colorways (og?) are coming?

not a fan of those TZ colorways, but just the fact that we're getting MORE TZ colorways in the first place makes me glad reebok is bringing the classicpumps back.

thanks for the pics!

The ones in the picture I posted looked to be white/black and not white/grey, so I assume/hope there are more colourways to come.

Back
Top Bottom