Reebok Preseason, More info ?

I'm just wondering what they are ,other then that they're basketball shoes named preseason.Players that wore (if any),date made, price range and anyother interseting facts would be appreciated. thnx in advance
smile.gif

I believe they were made for cross-training and there was also a pump model of the same shoe. Emmit Smith I believe endorsed them, and last year reebokretroed these for around $80. Not hard to find the retros.

Are you sure they are easy to find ?I looked everywhere looking for information about these including the search for apair and my search was unsuccessful.

To the OP, these are not hoops shoes. See the nubbed bottoms? Would u play ball in those?

The Preseason line was from the early to mid 1990s pushing cross-training shoes, with notable Reebok Preseason athletes were Emmitt Smith and Frank Thomas.

The shoe you posted I believe is called "The Paydirt". I believe Reebok retro'd it with a pump.

flint, it came out originally in two different versions - one pump, one without. Of course the pump was about $25 more. I remember these at the Champs I workedat sitting beside the first Diamond Turfs and Ballistics, at the same time the Converse Run'n'Slam and Jordan 1994 Retro III were ut.

Back
Top Bottom