Reebok Pump AXT (First Series) Retro

reebokxtr1.jpg

reebokxtr2.jpg

reebokxtr3.jpg

Good *$%+ Reebok, keep bringing the goodness! Discuss.

Oh wow... 
nerd.gif
  I'm kinda surprised at the colorway, considering all the madness Reebok has been putting out over the past few years...
When?
I like.

Excited to see what colorways drop. Reebok has made it easy to forget Nike this year

^^^ No that is not an OG color....the color from that catalog is the teal ones. That retro color is sweet though, hopefully they will drop in the U.S. It always seems we never get enough orders for production and they always come out in Europe

omg..............................i wear the twilight to work out now.......CXT!!! yikes and ouch!@!

why the basketball pump though? didnt those originally have like a raquet ball pump on em?

Originally Posted by s dubl

why the basketball pump though? didnt those originally have like a raquet ball pump on em?
Yea that makes no sense, Reeboks getting a little sloppy, I do hope that teal colorway drops with the Raquet ball pump on them not a basketball pump like the pics show
laugh.gif
  Remember Reebok ATTENTION TO DETAIL, don't slip.

I'm slowly developing a great appreciation for the Reebok Pump and I can't wait to get these.... in this colorway I haven't been following them all this time and all I remember are the Dominique Wilkins and the Dee Browns in those bright colors so these are calmed down enough for my tastes....

Not to say I don't want the Wilkins and the Dee Browns in those OG colors, but I REALLY like these in this simple colorways

very nice, would prefer the teals, but these look good.

And good point about the basketball pump...it says "Cross Training" on the tongue so it shouldn't be a basketball, but I'm sure this is just a very early sample...

Keep it comin' Reebok!!

thanks for the pics.

Make it happen!

nice colorway but i'd rather have the OG Teal.  like others said, my only complaint is the basketball pump. 

Originally Posted by cayang123

love the SXT with barbell pump....always wanted that pair!!
Me too, I'd be soooo pissed if Reebok Retro's them with a basketball pump 
laugh.gif
    Seriously though I hope this is an early sample and Reebok DOES THE RIGHT THING and uses the racquet ball material for the pump and matches the area around the ankle up with the rubber around the pump.  I mean imagine if they left the fuzzy tennis ball pump off the court victory and replaced it with a basketball pump would that be acceptable?  Absolutely not, I'm loving Reebok to death, and they are definitely on a roll I hope they don't start ignoring key characteristics of these shoes, its the little things that really matter.  From a sales stand point they should realize that the teal colorway is the most popular, do it right and people will gravitate towards other colorways.  They are on a roll I hope they don't kill the momentum to save a few bucks on pump material/ design, that would really suck.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yea that makes no sense, Reeboks getting a little sloppy, I do hope that teal colorway drops with the Raquet ball pump on them not a basketball pump like the pics show
laugh.gif
  Remember Reebok ATTENTION TO DETAIL, don't slip.

while we're talking about attention to detail, here's another reebok should pay attention to:  MAKE THE FREAKIN' PUMP WORK!

i'm hoping for the sxt to retro.

the lack of the correct pump really brings these down. guess i'll just be sitting hoping for some OG colorways of the omni zone 1s...

anyone have any other picture of the CXT Ultra Ers on the pics above? thanks!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom