Reebok Pump Omni Hex Ride

Anyone got a pair of these? Theylook light and durable, ive always found Reeboks to be decent quality but I haven't got a pair in a while.

4-953897_w.jpg

I have 2 pairs I play in. Reebok really stepped up with this model. The hexride is the best cushioning they have had in a couple years. The traction is goodand the weight is perfect for hoops. The only area it may be lacking is ankle support, an area I am not concerned with.

I have a pair of the Wht/blk one's pretty sweet. I think the only area that could be improved is the traction...

Only Iverson's Denver colorways and a Rondo is up on the site:

http://www.eastbay.com/ca...m?keyword=omni+hex+player

TB ones too:
http://www.eastbay.com/ca...rch.cfm?keyword=omni+pump

Latest/last Eastbay catalogs I got in the mail (Jan 09) had a bunch more player editions but they dropped them all, Reebok's official site too. Disappearedaltogether.

Jamal Crawford - black/orange
Jason Terry - white/blue/black
Even
Baron Davis - White/orange

Almost all these guys got either traded or changed shoe companies, but Yao still wears his, Iverson has long since been traded so what happened there?(Crawford colors still interchangeable with Golden State now)

I wanted to grab the Yao white/black/red/silver pair on discount w/ a coupon code but they've been gone off the site forever, Eastbay.

Anybody order over the phone and have success by using the product code out of the catalog?
Or anyone have news on how/why/what - did they get RTV'd doomed to shelve various outlets?

51BCDohHMBL._AA280_.jpg

Are these the YAos? I like these a lot but they arent on ebay any more. I figure if a dude 7'7 can wear em then I should be ok. The ankle support doeslook a bit low but if NBA guys are wearin them they cant be that bad. I might give them a go train in them for a while and see how they are. Ive always foundthat Hex to be decent perhaps a bit on the heavy side tho. The question was very comfy but very heavy also.

the yao and baron ones are sold out on eastbay...i called a customer service rep aboutthem...

Originally Posted by DeewLay

the yao and baron ones are sold out on eastbay...i called a customer service rep about them...
Thanks for the help regardless.

Those are it up there, but with a YAO graphic on the ankle upper where the AI would be for the Iverson ones. But just a stock photo from Eastbay, haven'tseen real pics from this shoe besides in game.

New Hex Ride is more plush, full length, from heel to toe, not just old hexalite and heavy bricks until they break in a lot.

Example on the runners:
ff_ia68468.jpg
ff_ih68468.jpg

ff_ig68468.jpg

^^^ Hex Ride Rally look like good trainers for the gym, running, etc. Several other Hex Ride styles exist too.

Shank plate looks like the Question 3 and the hex looks lower to the ground than the plate of course, so it may not be as low to the ground as the runners:

http://www.reebok.com/US/...588&articleId=R245937

Flash site, can't grab pics without screen cap > mspaint save, upload myself.

5d659edb5672787f04f0672e98ee953c-getty-83006035ls023_rockets_thunder.jpg

Away's with heel PE name/# graphic, couldn't find any pics of the home whites in game with the PE graphics. Yahoo takes pics down after 2 weeks or soto make room for new ones in the player profile pages. Didn't want to search forever in Getty Images for the right year.

I had a look at these in the mall...
the air bubbles on the sole have a high chance of popping, as there's no cover on them..
might not be suitable for running then?(on streets etc)

these are indoor shoes looking at the outsole and i doubt you will pop the hexalite. dropped to 40 our way. still no takers. unless you are a forward tocenter, not a shoe for a guard. nice colorways though.

Not crazy about the 1st colourway, that yellow line almost looks like a Macdonalds M, the other colourways are pretty good though,

Originally Posted by ButterySlickness266

got this colorway a week or so ago.. love it - NY colors!!
El seriouso?!

Where info. What price. Etc. Don't hold back now.

I picked up a pair of regular Omni Lite Low casuals with no hex in a similar colorway $30 @ Ross since it reminded me of the old Air Max Pluses. That'ssome nice use of the Omni trademark M piece - Gradient and spotted - Hot, better than the Omni Pump Lite casuals that are floating around, all black with UniBlue/Purple/Neon green ones.
shoes_ihec1132323.jpg
shoes_iaec1109346.jpg

Yao colorway (stock pics with no signature print) up on Shoes.com & Zappos now

$90 FSR 8.5-14

http://www.shoes.com/Shop...=EC1109346&pg=5073013
http://zeta.zappos.com/product/7454997/color/127689

Matching "pack" colorway out too, that's new:

6219-804559-3.jpg

10942-801784-p.jpg

Originally Posted by irishbaz

2588657726_b795d1d210.jpg

Yao PE not bad but a bit flashy

not to thread jack or anything, but if ANYONE knows where to get a pair of these in a 13 please please let me know.

i really want to try these shoes because i like the look of them and im all about giving brands other than nike/jb a chance. if footlocker does another 20% offwith not min. ill get these.

^^ SAME HERE, I'm waiting to see when this guy is gonna respond to where he got them from.These will kill in the summertime

Back
Top Bottom