REEBOK PUMP OMNI LITE ELEMENTS (white/black/pink/purple)

i'll pay good money for these in a size 13...

REEBOK PUMP OMNI LITE ELEMENTS

been hunting high and low for these...

nah, i dig the purple laces...

i need these shoes in my life.

think they were just released in january of '08, which is why it's kinda wild to me how hard they are to track down now...

i've only seen one pair on ebay and they're way too small for me.

hey jphonix, do you know any sites that sell the retro reebok shoes? Like the Reverse Jams, or Pump Omni Lites? All the ones coming out now areugly. The older CW's were hella nice. If you can help me out thnx.
wink.gif

i'd just search google for the particular shoe you're looking for.

that's what i did for this shoe, and came up with nothing.

i've done that b4 for a shoe, like the nike sb batman mids for instance, and i found 'em, on sale even.

Now those are
eek.gif
...when I read the pink in the title I was like
grin.gif
thinkin it wouldn't fit but it looks good on the shoe

Dude I searched all over the web and came up with nothing. Sorry mang. These were all over the place too when they dropped. Keep your head up and keepchecking theBay.

thanx man...

sooo hard to find...

just gonna have to watch the bay everyday...

Speaking of the Omni Lite Pump, can anyone tell me how they fit? I wear a size 9 in Dunk Highs & a 9.5 in Dunk lows. I saw a pair online that I'minterested in & trying to get them with the quickness.

they run true to a little snug for some colorways. go with your biggest size which would be the 9.5

I like these a lot, personally I feel that they fit true to size ...for me anyway.

I don't mind the purple laces, I just prefer white ...I'm going to put thicker laces in when I get the chance.

I have a large selection of Reebok Pumps at my shop. Checkout RareBreedFootwear.com, and use RB2009 for 10% off your order.

god, i want these soooooo bad.

only shoe i'm really sweatin' right now.

can't find 'em anywhere...

they never pop up on ebay...

welp, i finally found these, they're slightly used, and it's a size 12, which i'm hoping will fit fine... i usually wear a 13 in everything, but ihave some 12's in certain shoes...

anyone got this style pump that can elaborate on their fit?

I personally don't have these but your right about Omni's cause sometimes they can run a good 1/2 size, if not more, big. I hope that's the casefor this colorway for ya. I just got the Atmos polka dot Omni's and they're running a good 1/2 size big. Make sure you have some thin ankle socks myman and you should be good.

Originally Posted by PumpLance

I personally don't have these but your right about Omni's cause sometimes they can run a good 1/2 size, if not more, big. I hope that's the case for this colorway for ya. I just got the Atmos polka dot Omni's and they're running a good 1/2 size big. Make sure you have some thin ankle socks my man and you should be good.

that's exactly what i needed to hear homie. thank god they don't run small or something.

i'll have 'em in the next day or so, so i'll post up my results.

thanx!

so i got my pair last week. wore 'em thursday and friday night.

they're a tad snug, especially on the right foot, but i'll live.

i have a feeling a 13 may be too big.

BUT at least i finally got these shoes... they look so dope with a pair of slim straight jeans on imo... they were definitely turning heads!

Back
Top Bottom