The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

been years since I copped questions, how do they fit?

if I wear size 9 in Jordan 1's, should I cop a size 9 or go 9.5? thanks!

been years since I copped questions, how do they fit?

if I wear size 9 in Jordan 1's, should I cop a size 9 or go 9.5? thanks!
Damn bro feels like it’s been years since I seen you on here! Hope all is good with you homie

to answer your question (no puns intended) I go half a size up from my AJ1 size to AI Reebok’s. In my personal experience if I go TTS it’s just a little too snug in the toe boxes

Damn bro feels like it’s been years since I seen you on here! Hope all is good with you homie

to answer your question (no puns intended) I go half a size up from my AJ1 size to AI Reebok’s. In my personal experience if I go TTS it’s just a little too snug in the toe boxes

Hey man you too! I pop in once and a while, I feel like NT isn't the same, once we lost that post notification bottom in the NFL thread I started to ween off here lol

let's hope we get a great NFL season out of our birds!

!
53F294D5-2935-4236-8D5A-0765AD21FAFF.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥🔥

I'm trying to get the Blue low's that are coming out on the first.

I have wide/flat feet, should I got half a size up or TTS?

I need help guys. Can't find the Michigan State questions anywhere, that they re-released in 2015. Anyone seen these around anywhere?? I can't find on StockX, or Goat, etc....

Thanks!!

Yep. It's a promo pair but has a box/sticker. They must have released a limited amount of pairs.
They must have, I’ve seen them in smaller sizes like 8.5 too. Now I remember they were for and I think it was Gerald Green when he played for the Suns. Dude wore Questions, Shaq Attaqs and Pump retros.

I need help guys. Can't find the Michigan State questions anywhere, that they re-released in 2015. Anyone seen these around anywhere?? I can't find on StockX, or Goat, etc....

Ebay is the only place I’ve seen them. Hardly in deadstock condition too. Been 5 years so it’s expected.

STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE I'm not a fan of the IV or V - they just don't go well with casual attire. I think II & III were better in that regard with their mid cut and traditional styling, similar to the Question.

It's a pity they went with the V as the 'first' model to try and bring back any type of joints from the Iverson lineup. :smh: :smh: :smh:

STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE I'm not a fan of the IV or V - they just don't go well with casual attire. I think II & III were better in that regard with their mid cut and traditional styling, similar to the Question.

It's a pity they went with the V as the 'first' model to try and bring back any type of joints from the Iverson lineup. :smh: :smh: :smh:

yeah i'd much rather went in on the 2s or the lites even more so with the I3s man those were so cold

I feel it! That’s the deal with all retros. Trying to convince retailers to take the chance. They only want to take risk on things they think would sell. I personally would like to see them too but it has to make sense financially for a risky shoe.

I feel it! That’s the deal with all retros. Trying to convince retailers to take the chance. They only want to take risk on things they think would sell. I personally would like to see them too but it has to make sense financially for a risky shoe.
What's the deal with the answer 5 low top white/black? Sneaker blogs since Jan have been saying theyre dropping anyday, and theyre even on reebok.com in like Switzerland, will they eventually see a US release?

I’m not sure? Should be coming soon. I’m not sure why the delay.

I read that the Kobe Question yellow toes are canceled, why? Nike is still putting out Kobes as well as some retro models. I thought Reebok was free and clear to release a shoe so long as his #24 isn’t used or his initials.

I think it’s more so because he passed away. It’s one thing to do something like this, but It’s another being Kobe passing is the biggest celebrity death in a decade. I believe fear of bad publicity will keep it out of market. Unfortunately!

Kobes also a Nike athlete. I’m sure his wife and family was briefed and a part If the brand moving forward.

Also this is the first time we’ve ever seen this. There hasn’t been a signature athlete to pass away in the post 90’s era. So I’m curious to how the kobe brand will continue to roll out.

So is the Iverson lineup pretty much done except for Questions STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE

For what it's worth, the quality of the 5s were terrible. I would have bought more pairs if they weren't so bad. I only ended up with one pair.

Back
Top Bottom