@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Might want to edit that.. their not to fond of asking for pm's around here..

Last edited:
Just tweeted fnl and they said theyre not getting them in but they will have the shaqnosis
tired.gif
FNL always does those sneak releases when its not a "major" shoe. So like they'll have them a couple weeks after or so. Hopefully thats the case .. in case I miss out somehow

I hate using Reebok.com because once you get to the checkout screen their system messes up

That lightning quick sellout isn't a good sign.......

Pleeeease don't tell me the beasts and resellers are gonna ruin this release

Man......this will be the ONLY major release that day this month. So.......IT WILL BE HYPE with the release, just like when the OG Kami's dropped on a day with no other big release. You will have to get to your sneaker spots EARLY! I will LOL

Yeah and just look at the reception of the Ewings as a barometer for these. Reebok is a bigger brand though and will garner more attention for this release. I hate resellers and they will be out that day since there will nothing else for them to cop & kill.

Last edited:
I will do everything in my power to secure this release for retail as this is going to be my favorite release of the year! Hypebeasts and resellers better not ruin this release for me. I need to checkout my local HOH regarding these...they better not be doing some raffle BS!

footlocker doesn't have the Shaq Attaqs on their release calender itinerary, are y'all sure HOH are getting them?

K aint missing this one for nothing....... resale on these is prolly gna b.around 250+..... i ai t trying to paythat.....
Like mny said i didnt expect to see the kemp to sell out likedat..... and look at the aftermarket price on tbe sonics og cw....
Same with the iverson......
Not trying to hype a thing up but i try my best to learn fro. mY lessons....

K aint missing this one for nothing....... resale on these is prolly gna b.around 250+..... i ai t trying to paythat.....
Like mny said i didnt expect to see the kemp to sell out likedat..... and look at the aftermarket price on tbe sonics og cw....
Same with the iverson......
Not trying to hype a thing up but i try my best to learn fro. mY lessons....

^^yup...these days you can't sleep on ANY shoe...ppl are lining up for the gh2s, just shows no shoe is safe because of all the exposure/hype they get via the internet

Def. tryin to catch a preorder for these

Yeah and just look at the reception of the Ewings as a barometer for these. Reebok is a bigger brand though and will garner more attention for this release. I hate resellers and they will be out that day since there will nothing else for them to cop & kill.
Lets all pray & hope maybe only 25% of the resellers show up since the 8s release the very next day. And everyone knows the hype that comes with a JB release. I'll take 25% over 80% anyday, sucks but its better.

Back
Top Bottom