@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Not a single size is sold out on reebok.com. The hype wasn't real 
happy.gif

Can't edit but from the morning copp, but I'm pretty sure with your knowledge I think these sell out on reebok.com lol
Grizzlyanimal! Another chance!

Drum roll please..........Here are the instructions for 20% off. Please follow them carefully 

1. Copy and paste the following link in a new web browser then press ENTER. (Make sure you are not logged into your Reebok.com account)...

http://shop.reebok.com/us/bcbs?planId=bcbsall

2. Copy and paste the following link in the same browser that you had open for step 1 and then press ENTER.

http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/men-shaq-attaq-shoes/NR445?cid=V55083   (This link is just the original link for the shoes, nothing special)

3. Pick your size and add to cart.

4. You got your 20% off the Shaq Attaqs....Enjoy.....and please hit the rep button below if you appreciate this post.

DISCLAIMER: Nobody knows when reebok will find out about this loophole and put a block on it. So my advice to you, Don't hold out and order NOW.   

Drum roll please..........Here are the instructions for 20% off. Please follow them carefully 

1. Copy and paste the following link in a new web browser then press ENTER. (Make sure you are not logged into your Reebok.com account)...

http://shop.reebok.com/us/bcbs?planId=bcbsall

2. Copy and paste the following link in the same browser that you had open for step 1 and then press ENTER.

http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/men-shaq-attaq-shoes/NR445?cid=V55083   (This link is just the original link for the shoes, nothing special)

3. Pick your size and add to cart.

4. You got your 20% off the Shaq Attaqs....Enjoy.....and please hit the rep button below if you appreciate this post.

DISCLAIMER: Nobody knows when reebok will find out about this loophole and put a block on it. So my advice to you, Don't hold out and order NOW.   
ya bish!!! over my rep limit. got u at midnight lol

Last edited:
14 is the closest you'll get, Reebok didn't release these or the whites in size 15.

:know dat feel:
Man Nike and now Reebok is killing me with these no size 15's. I have been forced to but many shoes in sz 14 and be uncomfortable. Then a few weeks later seeing size 15 on Flightclub for like double retail. Glad you got your size btw. I have been monitoring this thread and was going to offer you my 14 for cost plus shipping if you missed out.

This thread has moved quick today. Rep again to Dream for above loophole. I'm excited about getting these. Payed $119, no tax, free shipping. Since they ship out of SC, I will get them super quick, just like by GITD Shaqnosis!

damn....I think I missed it again :smh:

loophole not working anymore...these shaq attaq are just not meant to be, smh

damn....I think I missed it again
mean.gif

loophole not working anymore...these shaq attaq are just not meant to be, smh
read the instructions, don't open a new tab, open a WHOLE NEW BROWSER, than copy and paste and click ENTER. ALSO make sure your not logged in to your Reebok.com account if you have one. Not trying to be snarky fam but I had issues first time as well, re-read instructions and all was a go!

read the instructions, don't open a new tab, open a WHOLE NEW BROWSER, than copy and paste and click ENTER. ALSO make sure your not logged in to your Reebok.com account if you have one. Not trying to be snarky fam but I had issues first time as well, re-read instructions and all was a go!
yea dont put the second link on the first tab you opened either.

I finally got it, fam...have to clear the cache on my browser to finally get the discount.

came out to 135.xx shipped. pumped now, lol :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom