@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Cam rocking the christmas pair or what ever they're called 
sick.gif
So apparently this pic was actually from a Reebok commercial shoot in Miami. I been a Dipset fan since day one and even though they're practically irrelevant in this day and age of booty huggin pants wearing, mohawk sporting, skin-tight leather pants rockin rappers, it's nice to see they still getting a lil' bread here and there. 

So apparently this pic was actually from a Reebok commercial shoot in Miami. I been a Dipset fan since day one and even though they're practically irrelevant in this day and age of booty huggin pants wearing, mohawk sporting, skin-tight leather pants rockin rappers, it's nice to see they still getting a lil' bread here and there. 

lol, dipset ushered in the wallet chains, glitter belts, boot cut jeans, the color pink and bandana patterns on everything amongst other things

Damn, wish I could cop for that price. Got some other things to take care of. Doubt they'll still be available Saturday.

I sold my White/Azure pair $225 on my site..no rape..I really only wanted the Black/Azure pair..so once I got those I was just into getting my money back..and not raping someone in the meantime.

From the new finishline booklet... Do they really think this **** will sell?! :x

I think it pretty obvious that the people deciding on the shoes and colorways at Reebok don't look at the feedback they're getting. Hey if they looked at this board....90% of the colorways wouldn't get released

Unfortunately they still conduct their business the old way, there is no one that pays attention to the public at least not the forums and the sites. Or if they do, that person needs to get let go. 

Their problem is that they are trying way to hard to be like Nike/JB, when they aren't even at that level yet. Yeah they are a great company but they just don't have the fan base yet to move these cw+ models

All I know is that their heads need to hear the criticism. I follow a few of their directors and a exec on twitter amd IG. The main guy over the classics is Ryan Cross or @crossryan. Theres a exec named @kjglin on twitter and IG. If enough guys on here message them about these c-ways, then there can be some changes

Reebok has zero credibility at this stage. They are churning out retro+ garbage just for the sake of it. Nike/JB can get away with their poorly executed colourways because of their brand clout and the fact that they have their fanbase by the throats.

If I'm Reebok - the answer is quite obvious. Make a quality product and release colourways that are the opposite of Nike/JBs obnoxiously loud, poorly executed and overpriced product. It's that simple but the clowns at Reebok just don't get it.

Go for the buyer that's not interested in jumping through Nike/JBs hurdles and is interested in a leather based (not plastic) product in colours that can be rocked 365 days a year.

Case in point, that 'Shaqtus' colourway should've been white based with Purple & Orange accents - similar to the 'Orlando' Attaqs. But they overdid it and now they gotta mark it down.

I don't even know who came up with that Christmas colourway - do these jokers not wear test their shoes or see non computer generated images?

I'm not going to lie, the Attaqs are a bulky sneaker and rightfully so as they were made for a 'big' so a lime green, dark green sneaker with some other random colours on it just looks terrible.

Do they really want their brand to be the go-to brand for grass cutting and/or other menial work?

Last edited:
Vood99 I agree with most of what you said. However, it's all a Moot point at this time. As you stated that Nike has clout and a fanbase at the throats. That's the ANSWER right there. Reebok CAN do ALL of what you suggested and still lose to Nike and it's slaves. The OG colorway classic Reebok's shoes that you coveted ARE not viewed the same by a vast majority of heads out there. Go look at Sole collectors comments for ALL OG Reebok releases for idea of people's disregard for Reebok's classics. It's nothing but a Jordan/Foam/Bron/Kobe world out there. A uniform to conformity. The snotty nose kid from back in grade school who wore Payless shoes then is ONLY rocking Jordan's now. Like they ALWAYS wore them LOL. It's a joke today. Certain shoes shouldn't be for Everybody because they don't look good on EVERYBODY. Just my 2 cent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom