@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Do they have any video reviews on these yet? I have been looking for the past month and haven't seen anything.

**** i missed em again..... smh
mean.gif

Yeah I believe there is more than 4K pairs. Two of the spots near me have about 60+ each, one being Walters(ATL).

FYI, Reebok only made 6,000 pairs of white Shaq Attaq's.Not 80k...

This release will be just like the red pearlized toe Question release from last year and Reebok only made 4,000 pairs of those (they're re-releasing btw next year).

Good luck to those looking to cop.

The shoes are dope as hell in person. Quality far exceeds anything you will see on any Jordan retro release this year.

I'm behind the Reebok movement, but there are 2 people who said that the quality of these is NOT on par with the Questions and the leather is the stiff, pleather that plagues Jordan retros. Likewise your information about production numbers seems really off. That begs the question - are you behind one of those pre-order sites charging people $300+?

He clearly says 80k. I think someone is trying to hype this up a little more than usual. (if the embed doesn't work click here:  )

Last edited:
^this is what I was talking about in the previous page! Thank you as for the 4k guy hype beast or troll? You guys pick lol

I think over all it's a great sneaker. They look awesome, they feel great on feet. I wore them for a few hours and they're comfortable. I'm able to look past the leather quality a little because of all this and....because they're shaq attaqs. I'm remember all about the beginning of shaq's career in NBA. I could go into details but that would take too long. No one ever brought that much power to the rim. It was crazy, bringing down rims and shattering backboards. I'm not trying to hype them be no means but I personally like them a lot and excited I was able to get a pair. Congrats to those who copped already and good luck to those who want them

I think over all it's a great sneaker. They look awesome, they feel great on feet. I wore them for a few hours and they're comfortable. I'm able to look past the leather quality a little because of all this and....because they're shaq attaqs. I'm remember all about the beginning of shaq's career in NBA. I could go into details but that would take too long. No one ever brought that much power to the rim. It was crazy, bringing down rims and shattering backboards. I'm not trying to hype them be no means but I personally like them a lot and excited I was able to get a pair. Congrats to those who copped already and good luck to those who want them

+1

Oh yeah fam, what you're saying is true and for us older cats this is a 'nice to have' sneaker. It's the unnecessary hype that some of these clowns are trying to generate which is annoying.

These are a mist and I can't wait but don't slack on release day and think these are gonna sit on shelves. They will be gone like the of color of the kamikazes. Be on point.

^^^^^^ chuuuuuuuuuch^^^^^ To both the brothers up there . I'm 30 years old , ain't gonna lie , I didn't rock with these back then . I'm from Boston area and anybody who knows about the Bean know Adidas was the movement all thru the 80s.and 90s . don't get me wrong I had all the nikes ,mikes, NBs even the fly ASIC . but these def bring back some nostalgia .

coud that 6k number be per size though... that would make a little more sense (size 8-13=10 shoes, 10x6k=60k, then if theres sz13+)

regardless, shaq is still my favorite player of all time and im glad i was abe to grab a pair off ycmc. the shaq attack 2's were my first basketball shoes and i have a ds pair (although too big for me). cant wait for the shaqnosis now!

Since we are bringing the age out, I'm 27 I don't care if these are hyped or not I want these, little bummed I missed the ycmc release I hope they restock, and to the fellow ^ couldn't agree more these and the shaqnosis are a must

Yeah I believe there is more than 4K pairs. Two of the spots near me have about 60+ each, one being Walters(ATL).

Where besides Walters? I'm in Atlanta too. Walters has shaq posters of these randomly in the city and on the Marta trains and buses.

coud that 6k number be per size though... that would make a little more sense (size 8-13=10 shoes, 10x6k=60k, then if theres sz13+)

regardless, shaq is still my favorite player of all time and im glad i was abe to grab a pair off ycmc. the shaq attack 2's were my first basketball shoes and i have a ds pair (although too big for me). cant wait for the shaqnosis now!
I hope they retro the Shaq Attaq 2s. My step father had those and when he would leave and not wear those, they were pretty much mines. Definitely hoping they retro those.

im glad i paid 30 over retail from that canada store... i dont want to worry about this shoe on release date... the kamikaze was too crazy for me and want to avoid that mess... luckily i was able to cop

Back
Top Bottom