@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

just got my shaqs today and the quality is great... quality is way better than JB or nike... only problem is the leather is so soft that it creases so easily but im wearing this shoe anyway so it dont matter... but ya i would say definitely cop this shoe and dont pass.. you will regret it

Any spots in Orlando getting these?
nerd.gif
These were on the list of retailers that are getting them Jimmy Jazz, Shiekh, Villa, City Gear, DTLR, Shoe Palace  so if u have any of these spots over by you, you might wanna call and see 

This may have already been answered...I've never ordered on reebok.com...do they release their sneakers at midnight or 8am ?

This may have already been answered...I've never ordered on reebok.com...do they release their sneakers at midnight or 8am ?
Don't think they announced yet, my best guess would be 8am. I'm sure they will announce on their twitter/home page. They may wait and announce day before release.

Can we expect these to release at FTL, FA, Champs stores??...seem to only be dropping at boutiques n smaller type of mom and pop spots

^^^same when the red toe questions dropped. Reebok is trying to keep the hype alive for the brand. Don't expect these to drop at major retail stores. Only a few small chain stores and reebok.com.

Any new HD pics to salivate for the time being??? Maybe even on feet pics?? C'mon, NT is filled with photographers...im trying to see angles BABBBYYY *Dicky Vitale voice*

Last edited:
gonna miss out on these, 
mean.gif

ya'll think ima be able to find these next friday (4/26)?

id rather have black cw 1st but white cw is ill too

I think that's what everyone is hoping but looks like we have to wait till Friday, looks like luckily for me a spot by me are doing raffles. Looks like they don't have enough entries so looking like secured pairs and the manager basically told me even if it's a raffle not to worry, still I won't be happy until I have secured my pair

Bit the bullet and found a $200 pre-order....Cant miss out on these when I saw the prices on ebay and 200 isn't bad at all not to mention I cant get off work Friday and I think Reebok.com is gonna be impossible. i had these in 5th grade can't miss out on these.

Edit: caught the pre-order right on time it just got bumped up to 220.

Last edited:
these are not making there way to my area..... good luck to all that want them... $240 was the cheapest i found for a pre-order

gonna miss out on these, 
mean.gif

ya'll think ima be able to find these next friday (4/26)?​
id rather have black cw 1st but white cw is ill too​
Probably not. Like someone mentioned before, these might end-up like the Kamikaze II Sonics colorway release. I thought the black colorway was supposed to release alongside of these, but they postponed those for some reason. I've yet to see other colorways or mock-ups for the Attaqs so you never know what Reebok is planning...

I'm SOO TIGHT at myself for missing that YCMC preorder. I"m even on the YCMC mailing list!! But shout to the NTer that provided that info...mad at myself for snoozing.

But there's a few spots in my city that are getting these, so I should be ok come release day.

Two recent vids:

Would like to see an on feet pic of these, with jeans over them.

Don't like this look:

Better like Shaq wears them, here:

Two recent vids:

Would like to see an on feet pic of these, with jeans over them.

Don't like this look:

Better like Shaq wears them, here:

Personally i agree with you on that first look. This whole skinny jeans look just kills me then they cuff the bottoms so you have these tight *** jeans with a big shoe and it just looks goofy.

I wear more of a loose leg jean and there's room at the bottom of the pants leg so I dont think that the pants leg behind the jean would look bad at all since theyre bigger.

To each their own. YCMC hasnt shipped out yet so I cant take any pics, maybe those who caught the first preorder a couple weeks ago can take some on foot pics for us thatd be great.

Spare me the pics of Bow-Wow or any celebrity at that in these (creators of hype)

Back
Top Bottom