@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Joined Jul 22, 2012
Yeah I was being cheap and thought I could get a discount on them
Well we all did, but they turn out to be very limited On the flip side, I tripled on the Alma Mater pair.
I don’t know if you guys are still looking or what size you wear but SP online still has some sizes up.

Link: http://www.shoepalace.com/product/reebok/cn5728/shaq-attaq-x-shoe-palace-all-star-weekend-asw-mens-basketball-shoe-white-blue-red-free-shipping/

Joined Sep 19, 2002
No, and they will probably not. Those are part of the new pack they were supposed to release last year for 25th anniversary, but after the yellow modern pair failed, they pretty much scrapped the whole thing. I was really looking forward to this particular colorway, it's all premium materials.
That's a damn shame. Should have released these instead of those "modern" monstrosities. I love Shaq's but those are just...meh...

Joined Jul 10, 2013
That's a damn shame. Should have released these instead of those "modern" monstrosities. I love Shaq's but those are just...meh...
That blue suede was number 1 on my list, but they never received them .

Joined Dec 4, 2000
No, and they will probably not. Those are part of the new pack they were supposed to release last year for 25th anniversary, but after the yellow modern pair failed, they pretty much scrapped the whole thing. I was really looking forward to this particular colorway, it's all premium materials.
Such a bummer. Reebok definitely need to have more follow through with their lines. And why base a decision on how a "modern" version went? Crazy. These look beautiful, and would've been on my to-buy list for sure.

Top Bottom