@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Now they're gonna flood the market with all these different colorways... i think 
nerd.gif

Congrats to everyone that got-in on time! Looks like everyone shut JJ down. Haha!

I was really hoping these came out in GS sizes. My lady actually likes the overall look of the shoe and wants them as well...

Last edited:
Geez I didn't stand a chance, was on Reebok and caught it early but said it was sold out already, jimmyjazz added to cart but sold out before check out, city gear in cart but sold out while checking out.  Sad thing is majority of them gonna be up on ebay and kixify pry

confirmed retailers....

The Nice Kicks Shop in Austin, TX will carry this model, as will select Reebok accounts including Jimmy Jazz, Shiekh, Villa, City Gear, DTLR, Shoe Palace, 1973 by Mr. R, on Reebok.com, and at other select Reebok accounts.

city gear sold out ... I'm still trying to figure out why their site looks like it's powered by geocities from the late 90s ... (FYI I'm an internet vet).

Geez I didn't stand a chance, was on Reebok and caught it early but said it was sold out already, jimmyjazz added to cart but sold out before check out, city gear in cart but sold out while checking out.  Sad thing is majority of them gonna be up on ebay and kixify pry
Same.  I was in the middle of putting my credit card info in and clicking enter and they told me they were sold out on Reebok.com.  They charged my card but I'm not one to worry about that lol.

Karmaloop will release these at some point in time today.

But since Boston is shut down, I don't know when it will be.

If you do order from them, their warehouse is on Ohio, so the events in Boston should not effect shipping.

Packer is releasing them at noon.

Last edited:
I think BAIT is a subsidiary and/or sister company of PYS. Not sure if they handle inventory how FTL/CHP/FTA/EST does as one large stock, but I know they were supposed to release online as well...
yeah their FB and Twitter stated a drop a midnight on their site, and I tried theirs as well as PYS. PYS came up but just with a size 10, BAIT never loaded for me at all ....

man i was on CityGear early because that link i had was correct, and i still couldn't get them. anyone keep getting "Bad Gateway" errors?

city gear sold out ... I'm still trying to figure out why their site looks like it's powered by geocities from the late 90s ... (FYI I'm an internet vet).
laugh.gif
 I remember geocities. Yes, city gear's site looks terrible but I was able to check out in my size after a few refreshes.

If you do order from them, their warehouse is on Ohio, so the events in Boston should not effect shipping.

Not sure if this code is still valid, but using 'VERGE' gets you 20% OFF + Free Shipping...

Code is in reference to KarmaLoop...

Last edited:

Karmaloop is LACED with with Shaq propaganda.  Probably what's created this uncontrollable hype.  Guess I'll be getting the Shaqnosis instead.

Man, used to be a lowkey spot for decent Nike releases. Ish got blown up when that stupid rep posted on here so KicksDeals got ahold of it. The rest is history.

Last edited:
Anybody know anyone down at HOHNY 34th st, i wanna know how bad the line is down there...
foot locker on 34th got them...there was a line forming at about 7/8 pm last night...idk what time they opened...but im sure theyve been sold out or at least have too long of a line to supply everyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom