@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

trolling/reverse hype (thats what Im going with)

still funny as hell though. :lol:

more better materials? :smh:

This!!

because at the end of the day yall still going to buy them lol. I never complain if I dont like I dont buy.
Yeah I was joking guys. Being sarcastic. I would rather pay $160 for some Shaqs that haven't been retroed in 21yrs than some J's that have already been released before. Even if the quality isn't the best. You have to go through the Temple of Doom to get J's! I'm not Indiana Jones!

mine came in from sole stop on thursday. i dont know why reebok pick and choose with their materials. the questions always feel great while these feel slightly better than the kamikazes. fit is tts for me. im a 12.

First per-order I see for under $225, I'm pulling the trigger. FTW

I just wanna know these are on ice so I can enjoy going rabbit hunting on the 20th :D

First per-order I see for under $225, I'm pulling the trigger. FTW

I just wanna know these are on ice so I can enjoy going rabbit hunting on the 20th :D

$225 wtf ... retail + ship or bust for me. Same goes for those 8s

$160 already is too much for these and the 8s TBH but im gonna let it slide.

I asked this before but these are dropping 4/19 still? Also who will drop these?
i got mine yesterday and i asked the retail store dont they suppose to release till 19th? their answer is they came in on april 5th and there is no note saying not for sell till 19th, so they start to sell em, i paid mine 160 plus tax

hope itd help

i got mine yesterday and i asked the retail store dont they suppose to release till 19th? their answer is they came in on april 5th and there is no note saying not for sell till 19th, so they start to sell em, i paid mine 160 plus tax

hope itd help
What store was that?

$225 wtf ... retail + ship or bust for me. Same goes for those 8s

$160 already is too much for these and the 8s TBH but im gonna let it slide.
why is $160 too much for these ? what are you basing that on ? We all have our own opinions, just wondered how you came to that conclusion...

why is $160 too much for these ? what are you basing that on ? We all have our own opinions, just wondered how you came to that conclusion...

So far the highest "retro" was what $125 .. the price hike in these im assuming is for the pump technology. Those who got theirs from solestop havent commented on if it works or not. But regardless. Most notable reebok release this year so far have been kamikaze II and questions both cheaper than these. Personally I just think its pretty steep but like i said im lettin it slide but i wont be paying more than retail + ship ... if you feel the value is worth up to $225 thats you and your money not my decision and shouldnt matter what others think of what u do with your money

So far the highest "retro" was what $125 .. the price hike in these im assuming is for the pump technology. Those who got theirs from solestop havent commented on if it works or not. But regardless. Most notable reebok release this year so far have been kamikaze II and questions both cheaper than these. Personally I just think its pretty steep but like i said im lettin it slide but i wont be paying more than retail + ship ... if you feel the value is worth up to $225 thats you and your money not my decision and shouldnt matter what others think of what u do with your money
Oh no, believe you me, I will be buying these regardless, could give a **** less what anyone else thinks...

But to your point, I just got 2 pairs of the ES 22's. The retail on those is $139 !  I didnt pay $139, I got them for 69.99 a piece, but point is, if they sell es 22's for $139.99, the Shaq's are only $20 bucks more. Not a crazy price hike. 

Last edited:
I just cant go through the Kamikaze fiasco again... My heart was broken when I missed those, but luckily an angel on Niketalk PM'd me with my size. Then had a close call on the GH II's a couple weeks ago. Not taking any chances with these. If I cant find something better, $220 at noon it is... Hate away 
wink.gif

can someone please PM me if something comes up before the release date? I'm still checking this thread regardless. These shoes represent a piece of my childhood :lol: :smile: and I can't miss these

A Lurker can actually become member in seconds.

I would appreciate a PM for preorder but only if it is relatively close to retail. When I clicked on the preorder link from last week there were only sz 8-9.5 in stock.

Back
Top Bottom