@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Lol dude mention pre-order like 6 people that aint posted all week pop up wanting the link pm'd so lurkers dont get it meanwhile they been lurkin themselves.

For $220 post that link in the thread and let the resellers pay $60 more save the retail for the true buyers

I can't front , I just joined the site . No more lurking for me hahahaha . peace and respect to all yall on here tho .

with the current state of the sneaker game being controlled by robots . Hahahaha I had to finally join the site . I'm 30 years old and been doing this since the mid 90s . Got much respect to all you brothers on here and def got some jewels to contribute to this forum as I shall show and prove . Gotta bring it back to the basics and help each other out who really want the kicks to rock . Not throwing salt on resellers because I would never knock another mans hustle . But wish it was like the good old days and hopefully I can help some of yall out as well . 100.

Ok so to all the people here who are Thristy for the shoes i just found some Pre-Order Sites. Here ya go guys eat up! 
roll.gif

http://soleseriouss.myshopify.com/products/reebok-shaq-attaq-black-white-blue

http://www.easydozitkicks.com/collections/pre-order/products/reebok-shaq-attaq-drops-april-19

http://www.soledirector.com/product/reebok-shaq-attaq-2013-release

Just pre-ordered my 11.5 from foreversneakz.com for $220.

penny-pinching haters  FLAME AWAY !   :D

I say pay what ever YOU feel is worth it and then enjoy the s*** out of then.
We all have our own reasons for copping, and if you can afford the resell price more power too you.

I just called the number for that store I got off google they do phone orders unfortunately for me they don't have size 13 or even 12
Thanks appreciate that I tried to call them but they were closed and we're the same sz so that one is done wonder if they ever had that sz

I say pay what ever YOU feel is worth it and then enjoy the s*** out of then.
We all have our own reasons for copping, and if you can afford the resell price more power too you.
Not sure why more people dont feel that way... Im 32 years old. I cant put a price tag on the memories I have of going to middle school and seeing my best friend wearing these. You cant put a dollar value on nostalgia. 

Do you know if they do over the phone orders?
whats how i did, i dont live in halifax but im still in maritimes, so i emailed the reebok canada about the store closest to me carry em , and they hit me back with the contact info of fresh goods, so i called em , i believe its the owner picked up the phone and he sent me an paypal invocie that 160+13% tax, yes, 13% tax whats the sale tax we pay here, and 20 bucks shipping to my door , so it ends up 208 shipped. and if u r over states, maybe he can do something about the sales tax but im not sure.

i believe they have their phone number listed on their FB page as well

damn only a 8.5 and 9 left .. slept on the 10 1/2 and just pulled the trigger on the 10 . had a $43 credit in my Paypal I ain't even know about so got em for $177 shipped with no headache... can't beat that.. anybody ever deal with these guys before?

Back
Top Bottom