@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

damn only a 8.5 and 9 left .. slept on the 10 1/2 and just pulled the trigger on the 10 . had a $43 credit in my Paypal I ain't even know about so got em for $177 shipped with no headache... can't beat that.. anybody ever deal with these guys before?

???????????

Anyone here know when the black and blue colorway drop? That' the only colorway I want..

from foreversneakz.com preorder ... They was 220 shipped but I had a Paypal credit for like 43 bucks from some stupid hat I ordered so that's why I got em so cheap ...anybody ever deal with these guys before? do they ship out early ? Or on the release date

my dude follow packer shoes . Pys.com and YmCM on twitter , turn on notifications for all them . they gonna do preorders sometime this week for retail . as soon as the link pop up on your phone order cause they gonna go quick

my dude follow packer shoes . Pys.com and YmCM on twitter , turn on notifications for all them . they gonna do preorders sometime this week for retail . as soon as the link pop up on your phone order cause they gonna go quick
Ok thanks but on that note secrets owt good luck to everyone on the prowl for a pair feel for us with larger feet cause none of the preorder sites had bigger than a 12 and the irony is shaq wore a 24 ud think there would be some love given for the big sizes lol

Ok thanks but on that note secrets owt good luck to everyone on the prowl for a pair feel for us with larger feet cause none of the preorder sites had bigger than a 12 and the irony is shaq wore a 24 ud think there would be some love given for the big sizes lol

That sucks but i dont aee them going higher than 15 maybe 16 if they did. I need that 12

That sucks but i dont aee them going higher than 15 maybe 16 if they did. I need that 12
off topic but I've been seeing you with that avy in many threads, just wanted to let you know its been very "inspiring" for me. Gonna go hit the shower.... as for these shaq's, I thought the blk away colorway dropped the same day? Doesn't seem to be the case..... I personally want the Suns retro plus colorway even more than the OGs.

haha not like it was a real secret, all those sites have had pre-orders for all the past bigger reebok releases the past few months.

off topic but I've been seeing you with that avy in many threads, just wanted to let you know its been very "inspiring" for me. Gonna go hit the shower.... as for these shaq's, I thought the blk away colorway dropped the same day? Doesn't seem to be the case..... I personally want the Suns retro plus colorway even more than the OGs.

Haha .. yeah ive been pretty bored as of late so ive been search NT for places to talk about stuff.

Yep, and retail is being generous. Like these, but considering the fact that I landed my Reebook bball grail for 15% off (Blue toe Questions), I refuse to overpay for these.

Based on the photos & comments from 2 others who have these already they aren't even worth the $160 price tag let alone the $100+ reseller markup.

I agree, lots have justifed the high price with the functional pump but the recent twilight zone worked fine. The leather used was soft and retail was $120.

I agree, lots have justifed the high price with the functional pump but the recent twilight zone worked fine. The leather used was soft and retail was $120.

All true, but they didn't have to pay Shaq on those.
And I'm sure there's a couple dollars added cause they knew these would be hyped.

Same here.... ll try on rd for retail..... if not oh well....... i wont kill myself over a shoe i ll wear once or twice a year.....
Especially when quality isbt that great from what i gather....... nice shoe nonetheless

Same here.... ll try on rd for retail..... if not oh well....... i wont kill myself over a shoe i ll wear once or twice a year.....
Especially when quality isbt that great from what i gather....... nice shoe nonetheless

This

Back
Top Bottom